Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

5 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Drownedmadonna never spread the 'rumour about Netflix' but only reported what VANDAL (which represent Nuno Xico) and the first version of the WWD.com article which interviewed Ricardo Gomes had stated.

Again, the behind-the-scenes info is from MTV, which is literally airing the show for the rest of the world that don't have access to Paramount+. You can read it on their MTV.com website.

I’m  sorry but im not saying Drownedmadonna is lying. I’m saying that the article is indeed recycled from other websites since they beginning of the Netflix  rumors, there’s no evidence on ANY of the edition process, trailer or any Madonna post that this is going to be a documentary. Maybe it will have some behind-the-scenes at the end, or in the beginning. I’m positive we’re getting the full show. 

1 hour ago, al4realz said:

I’m  sorry but im not saying Drownedmadonna is lying. I’m saying that the article is indeed recycled from other websites since they beginning of the Netflix  rumors, there’s no evidence on ANY of the edition process, trailer or any Madonna post that this is going to be a documentary. Maybe it will have some behind-the-scenes at the end, or in the beginning. I’m positive we’re getting the full show. 

Do you understand this information is coming from MTV? MTV which is broadcasting the show. 

The Paramount show will no doubt have an abridged version of the concert with some numbers cut and some backstage footage cut, probably at the request of Madonna. Then the later released DVD and CD will have the full show so the fanbase feel they need to purchase it. This way she gets the streaming money, then the DVD ,money and then once the DVD is out she can sell it back to Amazon Prime as the full thing and tripple cash in on her investment. 

5 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

They called RHT a tour documentary and it had a few minutes long clip of her going around Detroit and other footage in the credits. So idk. I’d think some more than that but probably not that much 

probably in the beginning and in the end. or something similar to Ariana Grande's latest tour film. I guess the ducumentary parts are going to be before and after the show and between the acts (American Life /Batuka, Extreme  Occident /Frozen)

13 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

First time seeing it live in Chicago I was in the balcony with the center speaker right in my face and that shit was all live. Even Vogue, which floored me. (Not saying she didn't mix it up with some miming at other dates.)

I bet the rap verse was still mimed through, right? She's never sang that live.

1 hour ago, al4realz said:

If you had to cut one song from the show final release.. which one would you pick? 

Future. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic