Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Theres something at the beginning and end for sure one of her friends said it after watching it on one of her instagram stories. It all starts at wraps up about Lisbon. Something like that, youll have to go through her clips. So there must be her telling the story about moving there her journey and maybe leaving. 

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

The Paramount show will no doubt have an abridged version of the concert with some numbers cut and some backstage footage cut, probably at the request of Madonna. Then the later released DVD and CD will have the full show so the fanbase feel they need to purchase it. 

I hope so but considering the show is 2 hours 40 minutes long I think the best we can hope for is the cut songs added as extras on a physical release like RHT. But I’m not holding my breath. Who knows if there will even be a physical release.

I do think we will get most of the show though, it’s not going to be a full out documentary like Truth or Dare/IGTTYAS.

16 hours ago, stefo said:

Wow ... sorry but this is depressing. 

Will we have the chance to watch the full concert then? (I can't help but asking myself if that's really of any interest to follow the story of her injury).

Anyway I like the colours of the teaser and she looks reeeeally good in it! And as always when she comes back it still is exciting :broken:

What scares me was the exclusion of samples from some of my most awaited tracks (Come Alive, Extreme Occident, Killers), even if the absence of Medellin and I Rise (wich I doubt she wouldn't include in the release) makes me think that she can have included all the tracks, maybe cutting them or just cutting off her interludes with the audience (in case, very well done Queen!)

Finger crossed then and let's celebrate her continous care and dedication to her music (excitement that of course will definitely fade if she really thinks to sell another boring autoreferencial doc instead of the full show :smuglaugh:)

I Rise and Extreme Occident are definitely in there. I've re-watched a few times. There's a very brief clip of the stairs spinning and her in the middle, as well as a quick clip of the dancers from I Rise.

55 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I bet the rap verse was still mimed through, right? She's never sang that live.

Future. 

42 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Don't crush poor@Shoful's dream of hearing the best song from the album

Was future the only time she changed/added new lyrics to a song for a perfornance

37 minutes ago, Andymad said:

@Shoful

Season 3 Running GIF by The Simpsons
lololololololol

This is all I have to say to anyone who shits on the IMMACULATE tour performance of Future:

Also, we literally saw them editing Come Alive, Killers was the first song she did for the album, and Medellin was the first single. We didn't see Like a Prayer either, nor Crave. And there's no way all of that is cut. Breathe, everyone. Haha

Did anyone notice the shot of the curtain with the lights still up? We're definitely getting the Welcome to Madame X speech :smuglaugh:

30 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why would this version have to be shortened. It’s a streaming service not live tv. I could understand TV since that’s an allotted time slot for a show but a streaming site where you can watch it at any moment? Why would it he shortened 

Only reason I can think of if there's added footage are casual watchers clicking on it and it says 3 hours they might think 'fk off' lol. 

We'd love it of course but they might meet in the middle. I know If I click on anything and its almost 3 hours I dont put it on. (same with starting a series if its 26 episodes I turn off :lol: ) I would for M but nothing I was 50% interested in. Hopefully us fans will get the full directors cut later. 

I think it should be the full thing but I think Paramount will want more clicks and that would be if its a more accessible length. :sad:

Who knows? Apart from us and a few others a lot on here will moan anyway. :lol:

These are the songs I can make out in the trailer:

God Control
Dark Ballet
Human Nature
Vogue
I Don’t Search I Find
American Life
Batuka
Crazy
Extreme Occident
Rescue Me (Interlude)
Frozen
Future
I Rise

It would be a shame if she cuts the rest.... the absence of Come Alive and Like a Prayer is very apparent. I can;t tell the difference between Medellin and Crazy so not sure if Medellin is in?

40 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why would this version have to be shortened. It’s a streaming service not live tv. I could understand TV since that’s an allotted time slot for a show but a streaming site where you can watch it at any moment? Why would it he shortened 

Because they want to make it enjoyable for a mainstream audience? No casual viewer will sit through 3 hours, its much better to mix documentary footage with live performances as a wider audience will enjoy that.

I just hope we get the missing songs as extras on a physical release or on her YouTube or something. Especially Come Alive which was a highlight.

Don't forget guys that the Rebel Heart Tour was broadcasted in full when it premiered on TV back in December 2016 and when it was released on physical media on September 2017 the only difference on the main show was the colors and some bonus features as the Like a Prayer performance, An excerpt from Tears of a Clow show and Take a Bow performance for Japan only, so I think the full show will be put on streaming and when it gets its physical release it will be the same full show with bonus features. 

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Also, we literally saw them editing Come Alive, Killers was the first song she did for the album, and Medellin was the first single. We didn't see Like a Prayer either, nor Crave. And there's no way all of that is cut. Breathe, everyone. Haha

Did anyone notice the shot of the curtain with the lights still up? We're definitely getting the Welcome to Madame X speech :smuglaugh:

THANK GOD! I literally listen to that speech like it’s crack. I can recite the whole thing. I can also recite the Crave, Medellín, and parts of the doc speeches :drama: Madame X is such a stellar concept album

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

THANK GOD! I literally listen to that speech like it’s crack. I can recite the whole thing. I can also recite the Crave, Medellín, and parts of the doc speeches :drama: Madame X is such a stellar concept album

"I'm waiting for you...I have always been waiting for you...."

Side note, totally fine with them cutting Crave. That performance was cheap af lol. Come Alive, however, was a total highlight so I'll be really surprised if that's gone. 

12 hours ago, stancherry said:

probably in the beginning and in the end. or something similar to Ariana Grande's latest tour film. I guess the ducumentary parts are going to be before and after the show and between the acts (American Life /Batuka, Extreme  Occident /Frozen)

I watched Ari's doc on Netflix a few months ago and today, while checking it on wikipedia and other sites, I noticed that at least 5 songs from the setlist were cut on the final edit of the doc. Just hope M. doesn't do the same, I want the whole concert.

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

I watched Ari's doc on Netflix a few months ago and today, while checking it on wikipedia and other sites, I noticed that at least 5 songs from the setlist were cut on the final edit of the doc. Just hope M. doesn't do the same, I want the whole concert.

There is just no way Paramount + will stream a 3 hour concert/documentary. They will want more than just hardcore Madonna fans to watch it. I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s pretty obvious songs have been cut.

This will be another fucking documentary....

I'm depressed

She also released a live album with the full setlist. For the documentary...no physical release 

We need to talk about how Athena at MTV News thinks the Madonna impersonator IS MADONNA. :Madonna002:

"The Queen of Pop posted a video of her smoking a cigarette and holding a wine glass, lip-syncing to “Killers Who Are Partying,” a track from her 2019 Madame X album, on Instagram four days ahead of the announcement."

http://www.mtv.com/news/3179012/madonna-madame-x-concert-documentary/

I never thought I'd live to see the day that people at MTV are unaware of what Madonna looks like. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic