Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

16 hours ago, Shoful said:

Why would this version have to be shortened. It’s a streaming service not live tv. I could understand TV since that’s an allotted time slot for a show but a streaming site where you can watch it at any moment? Why would it he shortened 

Because Paramount is counting on other people to see it too, not just the fans. And there's a better chance they will click play if the running time says 1h 25 min instead of 3h 52 min. I'm happy with this, will make me more excited for the DVD.

1 hour ago, CYSMM said:

To be honest I am already disappointed. The colours are ugly as fucked, like MDNA tour! Why she constantly does that, she''s so much nicer without those extract effects making her either yellow cream of white ghost. As simple as SAST tour would be much better...

the colors of the MDNA film were horrible. She even looked younger in person. The lightning was one of the main elements of the MDNA Tour. Just look at this:

21 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

These are the songs I can make out in the trailer:

God Control
Dark Ballet
Human Nature
Vogue
I Don’t Search I Find
American Life
Batuka
Crazy
Extreme Occident
Rescue Me (Interlude)
Frozen
Future
I Rise

It would be a shame if she cuts the rest.... the absence of Come Alive and Like a Prayer is very apparent. I can;t tell the difference between Medellin and Crazy so not sure if Medellin is in?

@lucasciccone ??????

Another huge problem in case it's going to be a doc is that some tracks could easily be cut, she did it in both of her previous tour docs.

Furthermore I don't really feel the need of watching what happenes to her private life at this point of her career, it's just not that interesting anymore, she often preaches and shows her life on Instagram, she is ready to shoot her biopic movie: this was the time to give us her music and performing art. 

Still waiting for a confirmation (and we really need an insider at this point imo), but I'm starting to be disappointed by the news :stare:

Oh my god!!! Peeps, it's just A. TEASER!

Don't lose your mind over it. Some people want stuff cut from the film, some complain that she cut stuff from the film. Why do you try to come up with a scenario you won't like so desperately? Have you ever imagined Emely, the intern reading this forum and wondering why you queens all fanatasize about the worst possible outcome?! (I'm a queen too, so I'm allowed to say that!)

Can't this just be a good tour film at last? Try imagine that instead of nagging about 50 seconds of random footage!

5 hours ago, martassak said:

They can also cut a good half of the intro… causual viewers won’t be too exited about 4 minutes of typewriter noises 

My best friend is still mad at me about the typewriter intro. Tired as hell on a work night, and had to sit through that ridiculously long intro. It's masturbatory. She's got PTSD from typewriter noises.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Furthermore I don't really feel the need of watching what happenes to her private life at this point of her career, it's just not that interesting anymore, she often preaches and shows her life on Instagram, she is ready to shoot her biopic movie: this was the time to give us her music and performing art. 

I agree. It wasn't even interesting in IGTTYAS. I hope the documentary footage more focuses on the making of the tour, tour rehearsals, etc... but anything more is just kinda cringe.

29 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

Oh my god!!! Peeps, it's just A. TEASER!

Don't lose your mind over it. Some people want stuff cut from the film, some complain that she cut stuff from the film. Why do you try to come up with a scenario you won't like so desperately? Have you ever imagined Emely, the intern reading this forum and wondering why you queens all fanatasize about the worst possible outcome?! (I'm a queen too, so I'm allowed to say that!)

Can't this just be a good tour film at last? Try imagine that instead of nagging about 50 seconds of random footage!

Was about to post the same. It's a damn TEASER trailer and this forum is jumping to conclusions. 

I think the only documentary stuff we will get is how her journey started in Lisbon and that would be like 10 minutes then it will switch to the show, the songs she might cut (cut half of the intro, welcome to my Fado club, Sodade, some parts of the speeches, crave) that’s already around 40 minutes of the show. 80% of the show is already in the teaser so we will be good. 

6 hours ago, stancherry said:

the colors of the MDNA film were horrible. She even looked younger in person. The lightning was one of the main elements of the MDNA Tour. Just look at this:

I remember the first time I saw the MDNA Tour dvd trailer I thought ... The color is wrong,maybe it's just because it's the trailer... :laughing:
I think this time the colors looks better..  Yes it has a "greenish filter", but it's not that agressive like in the MNDA Tour dvd.. ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic