Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

12 more weeks of doc/concert discussion and cut songs. And no one has yet commented about the dvd release date... in 2022? We should make bets like Freddy De Mann in Truth or dare to make it more entertaining (just joking).

music video yes GIF by Epitaph Records

I say that the DVD is going to be released on June 2022 *typewriter sound mode on* :Madonna027:

11 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

The worrying already. 

It's no doubt the show with probably some bonus footage either attached in the beginning or end, possible special features tab on Paramount when you click the show. As for keeping some footage for the bluray/DVD sales, that's not always a certain. We thought the show for RHT on Showtime was edited and the missing songs or bits would be brought back for the final cut on physical release but it was the same show excluding some touch ups. So if she does cut something, it can be either or on the final home video release.

If it does include footage, I hope it's not during the show the way the boxing clip came during RHT. Talk about jarring.

Let's hope not a lot of is missing from the show that is integral to the narrative. 

Hmm wasn’t the only part of Rebel Heart we never got in the end just Love Don’t Live Here Anymore? And a few instrumental bits cut shorter ?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Hmm wasn’t the only part of Rebel Heart we never got in the end just Love Don’t Live Here Anymore? And a few instrumental bits cut shorter ?

I think there's a verse missing in Deeper and Deeper, the Dress You Up / Into the Groove / Lucky Star Medley was shortened down, IIRC Lucky Star was missing from both the broadcast and final release, the intro for Music was a bit longer and i'm sure there's others

Haha, do you guys really like Madonna? There’s some always saying that colors in dvds are horrible, song sounds bad, the albums are not good. I love and enjoy MDNA, RHT, CT. I liked it more live but I love the dvd editions. So thanks Madonna, and forgive them.  they don’t deserve you and have to burn in the f*cking hell but all of them will be lubing October 8th

Do you have any objective and critical thinking? Answer is no.
People so annoying and basic

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

18 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

So sad it will be a docu instead of a full concert. Didint we got world of mx docu already? Probably the songs will be cut short like IGTTYAS.

It's not a documentary like "I'm going to tell you a secret". Do you see behind the scenes images in black and white in the trailer? Well, not... You just see the show and period... The word documentary is what they now call the concerts on the platforms.

I think it'll be a long video with 2 parts: the show and the documentary/behind-the-scenes. I don't think she cut songs that weren't in the trailer, I just can't imagine her leaving the Rescue Me interlude while cutting Medellín or Like a Prayer from the film.

Edited by YourInnerIsland (see edit history)

On 7/17/2021 at 12:43 PM, le0nard0 said:

Haha, do you guys really like Madonna? There’s some always saying that colors in dvds are horrible, song sounds bad, the albums are not good. I love and enjoy MDNA, RHT, CT. I liked it more live but I love the dvd editions. So thanks Madonna, and forgive them.  they don’t deserve you and have to burn in the f*cking hell but all of them will be lubing October 8th

I didn't watch Rebel Heart, but I found the MDNA movie pretty mediocre for the reasons I already stated, plus most of the songs just not being very good, with even songs from her better eras mostly sounding worse. The latter is irrelevant to the Madame X movie, though. I have no idea what songs were played in the tour and I don't want to know until I watch it. But the insane number of shots in any one minute of MDNA worries me most about Madame X, and I'm surprised that doesn't get more criticisms. The editing was awful. You can barely focus on what's in front of you because it jumps to the next shot within two seconds, maybe three.

You can be a fan without being a fanboy who defends everything she does.

On 7/17/2021 at 5:32 PM, cyberrage said:

l cant wait to see the trials and tribulations of Madame X saving the world with art but being foiled by injury, censorship and a health pandemic. Important moments in history to be given the reverence they deserve

?? What censorship did Madonna deal with on this tour? Don't seem to recall that. If anything, she seemed to go on and on talking about whatever she felt like lol.

If you're referring to the London show, that was Madonna whining that she didn't abide by the venue rules and got cut off, which had nothing to do with the content of her show and everything to do with breaching the contract. :Madonna008:

6 hours ago, Humanfly said:

My biggest regret on life so far is that I did not attend the sticky and sweet tour personally. It came to Houston but at the time I couldn’t afford to travel there and go . Ahhhhh sorry that is off topic 

I've never been to a concert in my life...

6 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

?? What censorship did Madonna deal with on this tour? Don't seem to recall that. If anything, she seemed to go on and on talking about whatever she felt like lol.

If you're referring to the London show, that was Madonna whining that she didn't abide by the venue rules and got cut off, which had nothing to do with the content of her show and everything to do with breaching the contract. :Madonna008:

Yes referring to the curtain down censorship episode, not the reality, how it likely will be presented in the 'doco'

8 hours ago, Ali Khafaji said:

Guys for somebody who saw the full show in real life the coloring looks amazing!! that’s exactly how the colors looked in real life I’m really excited about this…

It had theater lighting, wich is different to music concerts lighting. So beautiful :heart:

6 hours ago, cyberrage said:

Yes referring to the curtain down censorship episode, not the reality, how it likely will be presented in the 'doco'

She convinced herself that was censorship, but she hardly respected curfews. The only reason that doesn't happens to other acts is because they can ACTUALLY PERFORM ON TIME.

2 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

She convinced herself that was censorship, but she hardly respected curfews. The only reason that doesn't happens to other acts is because they can ACTUALLY PERFORM ON TIME.

This lmao. Is it "censorship" if I get thrown out of a bar for refusing to leave at closing time? I hope for HER sake this incident isn't included in the movie...because it definitely doesn't put her in the light she thinks it does.

20 hours ago, Alex JLR said:

I just watched the trailer on a proper screen (I first saw it on my phone). It's super green / blue, the colors looks awful and the picture looks so bad at some times, I hope I'm wrong but I don't like what's coming...

Jesus.... a 39 second flash of a preview and you are reviewing the show already.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic