Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

31 minutes ago, Omero said:

# rumor
 According to rumors, madame will not have all the songs on the tour. However, strong rumors on twitter say that Madonna has us a big surprise for December?

Screenshot_20210720-130429.png

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't trust that site AT ALL.

THANK YOU! I saw these rumors on Twitter earlier. Do NOT believe them. These people know NOTHING! There are no rumors. Not a single rumor that has come out from any of these Madonna sites have been true about the documentary. They just take some random talk (probably from our forum) and post it as a rumor. 

On 7/18/2021 at 1:06 AM, Blue Jean said:

Hmm wasn’t the only part of Rebel Heart we never got in the end just Love Don’t Live Here Anymore? And a few instrumental bits cut shorter ?

Pretty much.

There was some edits. Devil Pray is missing a few seconds. The intro to Body Shop as well is short. LDLHA is missing though the instrumental is there. La Isla Bonita intro is missing where she tosses the horns. Not sure what else. There was someone who had compiled a list of it a while back. But nothing like missing songs.

4 hours ago, Omero said:

# rumor
 According to rumors, madame will not have all the songs on the tour. However, strong rumors on twitter say that Madonna has us a big surprise for December?

Screenshot_20210720-130429.png

Fake news!!!! Those latin pages of Madonna fans are always spreading misinformation and fake news... :OML:

On 6/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, InterlacedGeek said:

They did it with the first tour of Mylène Farmer. A bluray release from a betacam tape from 1989 ... the result is a true insult. The worst footage you have ever seen. PAL 720x576 compressed in H264 ... 2hours concert for nearly 30 gigas ... for nothing.

This is what you get ... and it was shot on celluloid at the time ... SHAME :-(

58346999_Clipboard1.jpg.38242b7fc2bdce8e00cbd6f6d9cfffb7.jpg

This Universal Blu-ray arrived in my mail today. The uncompressed rip is 21 GB. It's obviously a single layered Blu-ray, which have a capacity of 25 GB, not nearly 30. Yes, a bitrate of 26.8 mbps is ridiculous for a 720x576 anamorphic resolution, but I'd rather have a ridiculously high bitrate than a low bitrate. The fat grain and alternate DTS-HD MA 5.1 (Which may be a useless track. I'll find out later.) would definitely cut into the bitrate on a DVD. What's the point of complaining about H264 when every Blu-ray on the market uses that compression (possibly partly for compatibility with existing Blu-ray players) or the abandoned VC-1. I would rather have a movie edited on video in its max resolution than upscaled to HD. Plenty of SD movies are encoded in 1920x1080 on Blu-ray, which just wastes data. 

Mylene-Farmer-en-concert-1989-BD-mkv-sna

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Warm Gun said:

What's the point of complaining about H264 when every Blu-ray on the market uses that compression (possibly partly for compatibility with existing Blu-ray players) or the abandoned VC-1.

H264 is way more easy to decode than H265 ... H265 is still by far very superior in quality but you need a really strong hardware to decode it.

Anyway, H264 is an obsolete format. Nearly all streaming platforms are using Google V9 codec or similar technologies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VP9

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1480932584

12 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I don't care what the footage shows behind the scenes -- Still won't make me, nor most fans, feel sorry for her after the very unprofessional "wait and see" approach she took that resulted in many fans stuck in non-refundable circumstances (e.g. hotels and flights), apart from the tickets.

It's really in her best interest to present the show and let it stand for itself. It's fascinating that she seemingly hasn't realized by now how her personal side destroys her brand more every day...between her Insta, her diva behavior resulting in shows starting the next DAY (re: Madame X Vegas show), her rants that go on and on onstage, the way she's presented herself at every public occasion since god knows when...

Being a fan of an artist and being a fan of a person are very, very different things. Admittedly -- And please, fans, don't crucify me for this -- But I don't really like Madonna "the person", outside of her catalog, concerts, TV performances, etc. We just don't jive personality-wise, at least based off of how she's presented herself to us. But she has so closely entangled the two for a decade now that it's near impossible to enjoy the end product without it being tainted in some way by her latest antics. Imagine the Confessions era with concerts starting after midnight, canceling shows left and right, and deciding to start the show with the Confessions Interlude some nights, just because? Or showing up at Live Earth the next year in the 2018 VMAs outfit to perform a setlist of Hey You / I Love New York / La Isla Bonita / Like it or Not, kind of like Pride? I have a feeling we'd all have a very different after taste over that era today.

If only she would recognize how great her ART is without all the superfluous gimmicks outside of it. I really do believe if it weren't for her personality these days and the extent she goes to put it on display, she'd still be attracting attention from a much larger fanbase. It's easy fixes -- Getting on stage on time, not selling a show as a concert and then using it for 10-minute political rants, having a professional Instagram like any other business or brand, throwing away the ungodly GRILLZ that stopped being popular in 2005 (seriously, WHO is the audience she is trying to appeal to with those? And don't give me the "she doesn't care about her audience, she's an artist" speech -- Yes, she most definitely cares about her audience and squeezing out another hit and wouldn't be collaborating with Quavo and Swae Lee otherwise. Give me a break).

Instead, if there is behind the scenes footage, in all likelihood it will continue to present her in an off-putting light with censorship rants and her fighting with management over canceling the tour because she wants to show she's a trooper, and it will be a shame, as the show should be presented without all that baggage. Yes, it had its faults, but it was a beautiful show. 

Oh no! How much did you lose??? 

Please guys if you are still believing that this is going to be a documentary ala IGTTYAS or Truth or Dare just because you are reading the word "Documentary" please stop!!! This is going to be the full concert! JUST STOP COMPLAINING AND WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH!!! :Madonna026:

@Shoful I understand how you feel sis :Madonna021: is so stressing and annoying see pure negativity and drama just for a 40 seconds teaser :drama:

19 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Please guys if you are still believing that this is going to be a documentary ala IGTTYAS or Truth or Dare just because you are reading the word "Documentary" please stop!!! This is going to be the full concert! JUST STOP COMPLAINING AND WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 8TH!!! :Madonna026:

@Shoful I understand how you feel sis :Madonna021: is so stressing and annoying see pure negativity and drama just for a 40 seconds teaser :drama:

It's literally insane, people bitching about a little trailer that looks amazing. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic