Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

If songs had to be removed i hope it's Crave. It wasn't as good as the rest.

This. Literally the most unnecessary part of the show. Couldn't believe some fans were bummed when this was axed. It was cruise ship level production and choreography. I could have seen it replacing that first Portuguese song....forget what it was called. Where it was just her and an instrument at the front of the stage. A stripped back unplugged version would have been amazing.

Future was also very out of place, though an amazing arrangement. Should have closed the first section after American Life, and Come Alive should have gone into a few hits towards the end, like Holiday, Music, Hung Up, etc. A few uplifting hits at the end to keep the casuals satisfied. Ah well.

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I honestly don’t remember the show that well, but the VIP book shows a projection for Crave that starts out with the typewriter, did that happen for Crave in the show????

A1FB64E2-387A-4BD9-B2CD-4E4C3B984994.jpeg.3de36aabe0a47900e74f4a55a03db1fc.jpeg

Wait, stop. There are stage designs in there for each song? That's fascinating. Clearly there was a different concept at one point for this song. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic