Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

23 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Or used the same Ray of Light performance for S&S?

Or used the Revolver choreography for Beautiful Killer at Olympia?

Or did Take a Bow 2.0 for the Living for Love music video?

Or used music video backdrops for Rebel Heart?

Or performed Holiday with the same backdrop as RIT?

Or performed the MET Gala Performance at Eurovision?

Or repeated all of her Pride performances step-by-step for the Madame X Tour?

Or used gas masks in tour after tour?

Or how her creative team hasn't changed in any way since 2007, minus album producers and the occasional photographer?

Honey, please, the Prince performance just scratches the surface here, I'm afraid. Lol.

Lol are u mad sis :smuglaugh:

6 hours ago, Ekans said:

Batuka is such a gem. I'd love to hear it in a stadium tour, can you imagine how transcendental would it be to see a packed crowd singing it at the top of their lungs?

If I were in that crowd, the song would be interrupted by my ear drums imploding and my body exploding into a bloody mess lol

On 8/4/2021 at 2:31 PM, thegoldencalf said:

She performed The Power Of Good-Bye live at the VH1 fashion awards and MTV EMA and both performances were horrible haha

She also did it on Septimo de Caballería, in Spain. I don't really remember about her singing but she looked fucking amazing!

x1080.jpg

15 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Was it live though? I know she performed Substitute For Love beautifully in that show. 

11 hours ago, rolento said:

Yes it was live much better than the Ema 

21 hours ago, El hijo de la Pantoja said:

She also did it on Septimo de Caballería, in Spain. I don't really remember about her singing but she looked fucking amazing!

x1080.jpg

It was disastrous. So weird she wasn't able to deliver perfect renditions of her own songs... after all the training she did for Evita :rip:

27 minutes ago, madgefan said:

It was disastrous. So weird she wasn't able to deliver perfect renditions of her own songs... after all the training she did for Evita :rip:

Luckily back then people were not as vicious. I haven’t seen any bad press on her terrible live renditions, like she got for Eurovision recently

33 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Luckily back then people were not as vicious. I haven’t seen any bad press on her terrible live renditions, like she got for Eurovision recently

Well Eurovision was her worst tv live ever time....

Her voice at MTV EMA 98 was not very good but she was singing in the key (with few difficulties though) but for Eurovision she was totally down... It's a real shame for me.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic