Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

One thing that came to my mind.... if someone can educate me about it i would be very pleased... We know that Madame X is coming to MTV in some territories... BUT... they have a platform like Paramount + or it will air in the channel like... "Tonight at 8pm Madame X Live"?

I think it’s the latter. The reason it’s going to MTV is because Paramount + streams a lot of MTV content. So they are affiliated.

#soon

Paramount Plus will launch on Sky platforms in the U.K., Ireland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Austria (GSA) in 2022 as part of a new multi-year distribution agreement with ViacomCBS Networks International.

https://variety.com/2021/streaming/global/viacomcbs-sky-paramount-plus-europe-launch-1235035254/

At leasr we can watch it on MTV. Now we just need Madonna to do an unplugged show

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Now we just need Madonna to do an unplugged show

How many chances are there for this to happen? I would love an acoustic live album like what Katy Perry did in 2009 with 'MTV Unplugged', where she sang her hits plus some unreleaseds from the first album 

Edited by Andreo (see edit history)

I really wish they (Madonna, Paramount+, MTV, idk execlty who) would promote the show by releasing it in some cinemas around the world on Oct 8th. Something like Halsey is doing with her new visual album. It would be great. I mean, we know she already saw the show on a big screen so I have my fingers crossed although I know it's almost unlikely.

11 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

I really wish they (Madonna, Paramount+, MTV, idk execlty who) would promote the show by releasing it in some cinemas around the world on Oct 8th. Something like Halsey is doing with her new visual album. It would be great. I mean, we know she already saw the show on a big screen so I have my fingers crossed although I know it's almost unlikely.

Let’s hope. Something will prob come in September. Idk with Covid ramping back up tho

Paramount Pictures is hosting a presentation at CinemaCon this thursday to present their future projects. If they talk about their streaming service it's most likely that they will eventually talk about Madame X, right? 

So let's get our fingers crossed we will get some more information this week.

15 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

Paramount Pictures is hosting a presentation at CinemaCon this thursday to present their future projects. If they talk about their streaming service it's most likely that they will eventually talk about Madame X, right? 

So let's get our fingers crossed we will get some more information this week.

Cher did a LOT of promo on TV for her Elephant Documentary that was also released via Paramount+ 
Both online and presential in the studios! I guess if Madonna really WANTS she'll get some promo about this, why not?

This is probably Paramount+ biggest musical release so far! Even if she's not out there promoting it I guess we can expect a lot of social media ads and inserts talking about the show. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic