Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

MTV just confirmed that Madonna’s MADAME X will air on MTV (Dutch TV) on October 9 at 21.30 local time!

https://madonnaunderground.com/exclusive-madame-x-will-air-on-mtv-nl-october-9-21-30/

Is it still MTV Europe lost touch with it once it was all teen pregnancy and Kardashian?

Hoping Mike Dean and M recorded the show in Dolby Atmos when they were mixing the sound a few months back.  A lot of releases on streaming platforms are mixed in Atmos lately...So hoping this release follows suit.  Even though Paramount + says they have exclusive rights doesn't necessarily mean no physical release down the road....but i do feel like a lot of artists/labels are slowly moving away from physical BluRay releases as they apparently don't sell well...seems like standard DVD is the preferred method these days as it's cheaper i'm sure. 

28 minutes ago, brettokw said:

Hoping Mike Dean and M recorded the show in Dolby Atmos when they were mixing the sound a few months back.  A lot of releases on streaming platforms are mixed in Atmos lately...So hoping this release follows suit.  Even though Paramount + says they have exclusive rights doesn't necessarily mean no physical release down the road....but i do feel like a lot of artists/labels are slowly moving away from physical BluRay releases as they apparently don't sell well...seems like standard DVD is the preferred method these days as it's cheaper i'm sure. 

They were working in a Dolby Atmos mixing studio..?

15 minutes ago, ahl_legx said:

She filmed something yesterday wearing the Madame x spy persona wig and trench coat 

B5E0CF83-2802-4524-A517-F161C5740DA5.jpeg

E8E1CB1A-349D-43B2-8BDD-F9D093950ADC.jpeg

BF78C485-D128-4639-BE84-AB362F8769DA.jpeg

MADAME X IS A SECRET AGENT

TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD

CHANGING IDENTITIES

FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

BRINGING LIGHT TO DARK PLACES

MADAME X NEVER DIES!!!2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic