Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

Well, her presence at the VMAs is confirmed

Screenshot_20210902-151826.png

Not really…

This is just a repost of a fan created content from 2 days ago:

if anything, it’s just promoting the show on paramount+ AND on MTV since it’s airing on that network wherever paramount+ isn’t available.

I would be completely shocked if she performed the VMA's. Not setting myself up for disappointment this time. I think the most we'd get is a commercial promoting it during the broadcast or her presenting an award.

It's really crazy to think that the last major VMA performance we got from her is nearly 20 years ago. Not counting the great performance of "Hung Up" at the EMA'S, and those speeches... Though not as crazy as her getting her Video Vanguard during the True Blue era. The amount of incredible videos she put out in the years after that, she could have been given that award 2 more times.

The VMA's have always been for a younger audience but the last decade has been completely focused on tweens. The last time I can remember them acknowledging an older artist was when Johnny Cash's "Hurt" was nominated for Video of the Year. Most people agreed it was the best and it still lost.

On 9/1/2021 at 6:21 AM, roberMDNA said:

in a perfect world it would be I Don't Search I Find music video (for the spy look i mean) but i think it's a commercial for the show

It's gotta be a reference to IDSIF though. In some capacity, whatever is happening at the VMAs will involve that song, I'll bet. Do keep in mind that she used it as one of only a few songs at Pride. She clearly believes it's a highlight -- if not *the* highlight -- from Madame X.

Honestly, why would she record a random video without a performance? She's going to be there. Otherwise, they could just air the trailer during the show and call it a day. This seems like a lot of effort for very little return if it isn't part of something bigger next Sunday. 

If it really ends up being a performance of IDSIF, I'll die. Hopefully with a bit better choreography this time around now that she can move properly again. Wouldn't be surprised if she did a Vogue / IDSIF mash up similar to the Madame X performances.

Remember, she has this new deal with Warner and she's doing the Biopic. She's clearly looking to relaunch her career in some capacity. She has to know how much of an impact a good performance could have nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

It's gotta be a reference to IDSIF though. In some capacity, whatever is happening at the VMAs will involve that song, I'll bet. Do keep in mind that she used it as one of only a few songs at Pride. She clearly believes it's a highlight -- if not *the* highlight -- from Madame X.

Honestly, why would she record a random video without a performance? She's going to be there. Otherwise, they could just air the trailer during the show and call it a day. This seems like a lot of effort for very little return if it isn't part of something bigger next Sunday. 

If it really ends up being a performance of IDSIF, I'll die. Hopefully with a bit better choreography this time around now that she can move properly again. Wouldn't be surprised if she did a Vogue / IDSIF mash up similar to the Madame X performances.

Remember, she has this new deal with Warner and she's doing the Biopic. She's clearly looking to relaunch her career in some capacity. She has to know how much of an impact a good performance could have nowadays. 

All of this! Yes! I agree on every single word! Ngl this made me genuinely enthusiastic, I'm hyped now, hope it's true :Madonna001:

6 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I would agree with her  IDSIF is the highlight from Madame X 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic