Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

What does Madonna have planned for the 2021 MTV VMAs? The singer spotted in Times Square

Marty Rosenbaum  20 hrs ago

LikeComments|1

Cleanup continues as death toll rises in Northeast after Ida…

Best mesh Wi-Fi routers of 2021

Madonna is up to something. What exactly? Well, we’ll find out on Sunday, September 12.

© Provided by RADIO.COM Madonna

Listen to your favorite music now on Audacy and be sure to check out Madonna Radio

TMZ dropped a new video giving a behind-the-scenes look at Madonna’s overnight video shoot in the middle of Times Square. The video shows Madonna, dressed in a tan trench coat, stepping out of a 1980’s themed New York City taxi and strutting her stuff.

The spot will reportedly be a part of the upcoming 2021 MTV VMAs, set to air Sunday, September 12 at 8 PM ET on MTV.

Madonna’s inclusion in the event would add further star power to the already impressive lineup of artists set to appear.

Camila Cabello, Lorde, Machine Gun Kelly, Olivia Rodrigo, Foo Fighters, and the newly added Justin Bieber are among the artists scheduled to perform.

Madonna is one of the most decorated artists in VMAs history as she’s taken home a whopping 20 awards. However, it’s been quite some time since she’s won as her last award came in 1999 when she won the VMA for Best Video from a Film for “Beautiful Stranger.” Her last nomination came in 2008 when she was nominated for Best Dance Video for “4 Minutes."

The 2021 MTV Video Music Awards will return to New York City on Sunday, September 12 at 8PM ET at the Barclays Center airing on MTV.

14 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think the list of performers is out already. I doubt she will perform: she is too insecure now and the show is for younger audiences. I believe it's just a promo video for the tour that will be shown at the awards.

Definitely agree with you, people are going to set themselves up for disappointment. She will not perform!

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't look like herself in some of these photos? I don't think it's botched surgery, I think it's got something to do with the make-up (or lack thereof)

For me it’s the high hairline of this blonde wig. Just like other similar ones she has used, such as in Celebration video, it really ages her overall appearance. 

3 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't look like herself in some of these photos? I don't think it's botched surgery, I think it's got something to do with the make-up (or lack thereof)

She looks good but she also looks tired to me. I wouldn't think that if I hadn't seen the BTS videos of the shoot. In some of the clips she just looked tired and out it. I'm used to seeing her as the Energizer bunny and now she looks the way I look when my dog wakes me up at 5 am for cookies and a water refill. And definitely not age shaming her because she's probably got 100 times the energy on the daily that I do.

1 hour ago, mancandy said:

She looks good but she also looks tired to me. I wouldn't think that if I hadn't seen the BTS videos of the shoot. In some of the clips she just looked tired and out it. I'm used to seeing her as the Energizer bunny and now she looks the way I look when my dog wakes me up at 5 am for cookies and a water refill. And definitely not age shaming her because she's probably got 100 times the energy on the daily that I do.

I mean… they did shoot in between the hours of 3 and 6AM LOL

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic