Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 minutes ago, devilpray said:

She'll probably go on stage, talk about her history with MTV and show a clip of the show. Like Kanye when he premiered Fade in 2016.

I have the same feeling.. If she attend the show she will probably present the "Video of the Year" winner.. and as introducing her they going to show up the Madame x trailer or something like that ..?

The only good artwork he's ever made. 

But I'm not sure what NYC has to do with the show since she keeps referring to Lisbon. 

To be fair though, it's not as though it's a Lisbon oriented show, besides the middle section... and even then the singers aren't Portuguese they're Cape Verdean which culturally may be a former Portuguese colony but has its own feel (everyone should visit at least once), so I can get behind this New York theme as it matches IDSIF well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Also create some artwork that M posted during the RHT about her arrival in Taiwan. I remember it causing controversy, when it was noted that the singer had used an old badge of the Taiwanese political party, the Kuomintang (associated with the White Terror incidents), instead of the actual national emblem. During the performance, Madonna wore the current flag of Taiwan before confessing her love for both Taiwan and China

5 hours ago, scion said:

To be fair though, it's not as though it's a Lisbon oriented show, besides the middle section... and even then the singers aren't Portuguese they're Cape Verdean which culturally may be a former Portuguese colony but has its own feel (everyone should visit at least once), so I can get behind this New York theme as it matches IDSIF well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, but what you gonna do if her vacals are altered from a studio? :07:

2 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The mole is iconic. I don't understand why she hide it.

I think it was a phase for her. Sometimes I’ve thought that she has it tattoo’ don. But she grew out of it. She was heavily influenced by Marilyn obviously, so maybe she thought she didn’t need it anymore lol. I dunno. But when she throws back, she includes the mole. And I’m ALWAYS here fo it!!!

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic