Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

I hope so! I want it! But it surely would come a few months after the show gets on streaming/broadcast 

I hope it will come sooner than RTH , maybe even at the end of this year or at least march 2022 . We all know she is working on other projects for 2022 and I don't think she is willing to  drag along MX/MXT for another year . I hope in a XMAS gift or announcement for the live album and a release span of maximum three more months from that.  

I also hope she will keep us fed in 2022 with the reissue campaign while she's working/shooting the biopic 

But who knows...

22 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

I hope it will come sooner than RTH , maybe even at the end of this year or at least march 2022 . We all know she is working on other projects for 2022 and I don't think she is willing to  drag along MX/MXT for another year . I hope in a XMAS gift or announcement for the live album and a release span of maximum three more months from that.  

I also hope she will keep us fed in 2022 with the reissue campaign while she's working/shooting the biopic 

But who knows...

I hope so! What was the time span between RHT and the live album? Well, anyways, we're getting a lot of stuff for 2022 for sure, possibly new music sooner than we expected too, plus the film in 2023 (?) and an accompanying soundtrack and hits compilation, I mean, these next years will be filled with releases even in the worst scenario! 

7 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 9 months (December 9th, 2016 - September 15th, 2017) :dead:

Rebel Heart ended in march 2016. We got the dvd in September next year. That was 18 months. Am I missing something?

It's actually around the same for this tour. One more month to be released: 19 months.

34 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Rebel Heart ended in march 2016. We got the dvd in September next year. That was 18 months. Am I missing something?

It's actually around the same for this tour. One more month to be released: 19 months.

The DVD was released in 2017 but the show aired in showtime dec 2016

52 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Apart from one month more, we are going to be the show but for streaming only at the moment, the physical release is set to be released in some point of 2022. :dead: 

has anyone try to install the APP ? It is supposed to work in Norway (where I live) and also compatible with my two devices (phone and android TV) ... but is is not. Impossible to install it.

Paramount is not willing to help me unless I subscribe ... which I won't until I know the app is working on my devices. Poor commercial service EVER ...

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic