Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

8 hours ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

Why is no one talking about this possible "MADAME X" crossover with the Early Madonna story in the MadonnaVerse!?

Are we ready to be mind blown or what lmao

You mean a new story in the MCU (Madonna's Cinematic Universe)? Can't wait for Madonna: Infinity Editing and Madonna: Endgame :Madonna025:

9 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Apart from one month more, we are going to be the show but for streaming only at the moment, the physical release is set to be released in some point of 2022. :dead: 

Was the show even confirmed to be physically released? It might not be. Nowadays people just sell the rights to streaming services and that's it. Not saying it would be released. I have no idea.

9 hours ago, Andreo said:

You mean a new story in the MCU (Madonna's Cinematic Universe)? Can't wait for Madonna: Infinity Editing and Madonna: Endgame :Madonna025:

There we go! You worded it better (a reference to Marvel of course)

What about...

"MADONNA'S CANDYSHOP UNIVERSE: MADAME X MAKES IT RAIN $35 DOLLARS TO TAXI DRIVER'S ANNOYANCE - THE MOVIE"

COMING 2023 ON ONLYFANS.COM!

15 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

There we go! You worded it better (a reference to Marvel of course)

What about...

"MADONNA'S CANDYSHOP UNIVERSE: MADAME X MAKES IT RAIN $35 DOLLARS TO TAXI DRIVER'S ANNOYANCE - THE MOVIE"

COMING 2023 ON ONLYFANS.COM!

When it hits the 4billion dollars at the box office, becomes the most watched movie in the universe and wins 15 Oscars and 20 Grammy's >>> 

Maddy will be like:Proud Well Done GIF by Abitan

I'm from Spain and no idea if I will be able to watch it on the 8th, because of the Paramount + thing. I wanted to organise a party at home to watch it, but because is not confirmed yet that we can watch it on other countries, I'm not going to do anything. 
As always, being a Madonna fan is a continuous state of doubt and missinformation lol. 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm from Spain and no idea if I will be able to watch it on the 8th, because of the Paramount + thing. I wanted to organise a party at home to watch it, but because is not confirmed yet that we can watch it on other countries, I'm not going to do anything. 
As always, being a Madonna fan is a continuous state of doubt and missinformation lol. 

It will be broadcast by MTV in Europe and you can always download the torrent and have a party anyway. 

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We should do a masterthread of all MTV streaming links or something

We don't really know anything for the moment...

Personally in France I don't know if the canal MTV that nobody watches anymore will broadcast the concert...

Will it be full concert with MTV logo and commercials every 20 minutes ?

10 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

We don't really know anything for the moment...

Personally in France I don't know if the canal MTV that nobody watches anymore will broadcast the concert...

Will it be full concert with MTV logo and commercials every 20 minutes ?

ohh I didn't even think of potential commercials and shit... but anyway, as long as they're airing it in France! I just hope it'll be on October 8th, not afterwards :pray:

6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Same here in Italy , I think in Europe MTV (Classic?) will air it  the 9th  because of the time zone. Also MTV is a network, P+ is Netflix-like so for sure it won't be up at  the same time . The Medellin special was broadcasted live from London and we did see it live alla round the world. But this is no live tv.

I think by the time it airs in EU , the forum will be already digging the hell out of it lmao.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic