Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

7 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm from Spain and no idea if I will be able to watch it on the 8th, because of the Paramount + thing. I wanted to organise a party at home to watch it, but because is not confirmed yet that we can watch it on other countries, I'm not going to do anything. 

2 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Personally in France I don't know if the canal MTV that nobody watches anymore will broadcast the concert...

I think they clearly stated that in Europe, where there is no Paramount+, the concert will be broadcast by MTV. So I think you can be sure that in Spain and France, like Italy, MTV will air it in full on the same day. What we don't know exactly is which MTV channel: for instance in Italy you need to subscribe to Sky and have a decoder, and it's not clear if you can also get it from NOW streaming service.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:00 PM, o_g_c_x said:

She changed the mole for the grillzs. Some changes are not for the better...

Actually, she changed the mole way back in the 90's.  It isn't even real.  Her REAL mole was on the right side,  on her cheek, which she covered forever with makeup.  It was on the right side of the face along her smile line,  and is really visible in her childhood photos.  She had it removed in the 2000's.  the mole above her lip was created to draw attention away from her cheek mole.

12 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Actually, she changed the mole way back in the 90's.  It isn't even real.  Her REAL mole was on the right side,  on her cheek, which she covered forever with makeup.  It was on the right side of the face along her smile line,  and is really visible in her childhood photos.  She had it removed in the 2000's.  the mole above her lip was created to draw attention away from her cheek mole.

She had the mole on her cheek removed at a young age. You can see the scar in videos. The mole above her lip has always been there but she made it more prominent with makeup. Beginning with the Erotica era, she began covering it up but you could still see it in instances (I'll Remember) and other points where she had little makeup on, it eventually faded a bit. She began bringing it back in 2015 in small instances.

Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but I don’t get why people get excited about her going to the Met Gala? It’s not like it would be a live performance I would much prefer for her to be at the VMAs at least we would have better chance seeing it on tv and it would be music related. 

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but I don’t get why people get excited about her going to the Met Gala? It’s not like it would be a live performance I would much prefer for her to be at the VMAs at least we would have better chance seeing it on tv and it would be music related. 

Let’s face it, the Met Gala is more of an event than the VMA’s these days. The viewership of the VMA’s decreases each year, it’s become such a non event. There’s no longer a spectacle about it. At least with the Met Gala, it’s become a highly prized event that everyone across all fan bases talks about. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic