Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Me waiting impatiently to watch the show since last year and realizing last minute I don't have neither a mtv or paramount+ subscription 

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

I think there's a 7-day free trial when signing up for Paramount+. I'll def try that and then be happy with a torrent being available the next days.

6 hours ago, Ekans said:

I think there's a 7-day free trial when signing up for Paramount+. I'll def try that and then be happy with a torrent being available the next days.

The problem is, P+ won't be available before 2022 here in Italy :Madonna049:

Also, I don't know what this torrent you guys talk about is lol

I find it bonkers they've chosen something like Paramount that isn't available globally.   It's not in the UK either and i don't really want to watch a MTV Broadcast of it full of adverts and Logos..   Why the hell didn't they go with Netflix that is established everywhere.

End result is yes everyone will find a way to download it and they will loose revenue because of it.

12 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

I find it bonkers they've chosen something like Paramount that isn't available globally.   It's not in the UK either and i don't really want to watch a MTV Broadcast of it full of adverts and Logos..   Why the hell didn't they go with Netflix that is established everywhere.

End result is yes everyone will find a way to download it and they will loose revenue because of it.

Also, it's very limited for a concrete region, so in terms of popularity... she will loose the momentum as always. 

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

The problem is, P+ won't be available before 2022 here in Italy :Madonna049:

Also, I don't know what this torrent you guys talk about is lol

Oh honey. Torrenting is necessary sometimes if you can’t find something available online :). But I have no idea how to use it outside of the Apple world lol

4 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Jesus. Everyone’s an expert now in streaming platforms and marketing ?

Netflix doesn’t premiere specials across the board in all regions, except their own productions.

First of all streaming platforms don’t lose revenue from a few fans downloading the show. 
There’s not gonna be millions of Madonna fans becoming long time subscribers because of the MX Tour.

5 hours ago, The Ghost said:

We got MDNA on EPIX...and Rebel Heart on Showtime. 

Now we're getting this on Paramount +, which has a lot more subscribers WW and for the countries that don't have it, it'll be all over MTV channels. She's also done promo for this at the VMAs and all over social media with the trailers and it's getting backed by a large company with the means and the budget for a great WW promo campaign.

This is such a step up in terms of her past streaming releases.

As for why she chose Paramount+...they are pushing (and paying) a lot for new content. They are a relatively new service and i wouldn't be surprised if Netflix, Disney + etc wouldn't pay nearly as much, since they now produce their own original content. 

From all the weird things and deals Madonna has done in her career...this was far from a mistake really. Specially because...lets be honest...she's not nearly on-demand as she was when she released MDNA. The fact they somehow managed a much better deal now is amazing in my opinion. 

Hopefully she gets a major deal for her past tours on a streaming service. Imagine Netflix or Disney + with all Madonna tours. 

7 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Hopefully she gets a major deal for her past tours on a streaming service. Imagine Netflix or Disney + with all Madonna tours. 

Netflix because I feel like Disney + might try to sanitize some of the tours to make them family friendly, Girlie Show specifically comes to mind. 

18 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

Netflix because I feel like Disney + might try to sanitize some of the tours to make them family friendly, Girlie Show specifically comes to mind. 

Not necessarily. There's a new feature on the platform called Star (iirc), a section of the platform with more mature contents and not for children for sure. It would be good to have her tours there tbh 

16 minutes ago, stancherry said:

not that long actually considering the pandemic

Nahh, excuses. Kylie recorded a full concert during the pandemic, also Kygo, Dua Lipa, Miley and other big names around the world. And they released it in one month... 

Madonna had it recorded since the beginning of 2020, the same happened with Rebel Heart without pandemic. 

18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Nahh, excuses. Kylie recorded a full concert during the pandemic, also Kygo, Dua Lipa, Miley and other big names around the world. And they released it in one month... 

Madonna had it recorded since the beginning of 2020, the same happened with Rebel Heart without pandemic. 

yes, but they were not editing their concert footage that much.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic