Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

French article

https://www.megazap.fr/MADAME-X-Le-documentaire-inedit-de-la-tournee-de-Madonna-en-exclusivite-sur-MTV-HITS-le-8-octobre_a8218.html?fbclid=IwAR1Ztpkw_J7eMrkGIbQTpz7Ct6g5l9_GiMsW0JK1g5E36FGq-YDs9RPW274

English translation below vis google, apologies for any errors

On Friday October 8, embark on an exceptional journey to the heart of Madonna's last tour with the new documentary MADAME X, to be discovered exclusively on MTV HITS.

Immerse yourself in the intoxicating world of the Queen of Pop! Recorded in Lisbon, Portugal, her country of heart, the documentary traces Madonna's extraordinary performance during the "Madame X Tour". A hybrid and ambitious show with impeccable aesthetics and scenography, widely acclaimed by critics.

With more than 48 artists on stage including her children, musicians and dancers from all over the world as well as the Orquestra Batukadeiras, an all-female group with whom she collaborated on the title "Batuka" which evokes the Batuque, a style created by women from Cape Verde, Madonna has once again been able to push the limits and deliver a show in her image, committed, daring and creative.

Relive this legendary tour exclusively on MTV HITS! MADAME X, Madonna's unreleased documentary on her eponymous tour, is on Friday October 8 at 9 p.m. exclusively on MTV HITS, a channel available in the Canal + & CanalBox Offers in Overseas, Orange, SFR, Zeop and on all pay TV supports in Metropolitan France

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

French article

https://www.megazap.fr/MADAME-X-Le-documentaire-inedit-de-la-tournee-de-Madonna-en-exclusivite-sur-MTV-HITS-le-8-octobre_a8218.html?fbclid=IwAR1Ztpkw_J7eMrkGIbQTpz7Ct6g5l9_GiMsW0JK1g5E36FGq-YDs9RPW274

English translation below vis google, apologies for any errors

On Friday October 8, embark on an exceptional journey to the heart of Madonna's last tour with the new documentary MADAME X, to be discovered exclusively on MTV HITS.

Immerse yourself in the intoxicating world of the Queen of Pop! Recorded in Lisbon, Portugal, her country of heart, the documentary traces Madonna's extraordinary performance during the "Madame X Tour". A hybrid and ambitious show with impeccable aesthetics and scenography, widely acclaimed by critics.

With more than 48 artists on stage including her children, musicians and dancers from all over the world as well as the Orquestra Batukadeiras, an all-female group with whom she collaborated on the title "Batuka" which evokes the Batuque, a style created by women from Cape Verde, Madonna has once again been able to push the limits and deliver a show in her image, committed, daring and creative.

Relive this legendary tour exclusively on MTV HITS! MADAME X, Madonna's unreleased documentary on her eponymous tour, is on Friday October 8 at 9 p.m. exclusively on MTV HITS, a channel available in the Canal + & CanalBox Offers in Overseas, Orange, SFR, Zeop and on all pay TV supports in Metropolitan France

This better not be another documentary with incomplete live footage! ???

... please please please rename this ridiculous topic ... "DVD" ... it's 2021 dudes ... nobody buys DVD anymore ... people are asking for 4K ... ;-)

Madame X Tour Documentary sounds more contemporary. Embrace the futur.

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future

22 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Who cares what we call it. We all know what this thread is for at the end of the day

Even my parents (and I'm 46) don't use this word anymore ... do as you wish ... its very nostalgic. I get that. That vintage feeling.

But I'm not even sure Amish are using DVD players anymore ... ;-)

Hopefully they will also release a lasrdisc, a vhs, a betamax and an umatic. Do you know there was also a format on vynil ! ;-) ... yes, the CED: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitance_Electronic_Disc

You might as well rename this topic "Madame X Tour DVD, VHS, LASERDISC, BETAMAX, CED" ... lol

And get a sense of humor. Live long and prosper.

14 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

Even my parents (and I'm 46) don't use this word anymore ... do as you wish ... its very nostalgic. I get that. That vintage feeling.

But I'm not even sure Amish are using DVD players anymore ... ;-)

Hopefully they will also release a lasrdisc, a vhs, a betamax and an umatic. Do you know there was also a format on vynil ! ;-) ... yes, the CED: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitance_Electronic_Disc

You might as well rename this topic "Madame X Tour DVD, VHS, LASERDISC, BETAMAX, CED" ... lol

And get a sense of humor. Live long and prosper.

We also need it on VCD

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic