Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

In the video she gave us it was missing the beginning. I think in the show they trimmed it very slightly but it was still long. 

Maybe she gave up all together on the live experience and we’ll get the naked studio versions in the film ??

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

It's a shame we haven't got a video from the show on YouTube like what happened with her previous tours :Madonna021:

We didn't for the others either. Just a few short clips and a trailer before MDNA, along with a trailer for Rebel Heart a day or two before. The full length videos were for the respective DVDs.

38 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's sad that fans don't appreciate the fact she's doing this for the art. Imagine thinking the best selling female artist of all time needs to be worried about commercial success after 40 years. 

The album flopped for her standards but i love the fact she doesn't get discouraged by that and it's the one era she doesn't seem to let go, lol. Clearly that's not the most important thing for her.

I think most of her fans are very rigid and got confused since this was not a traditional “era”. 
It was messy and for the first time we truly saw her vulnerability in a physical sense. Since she didn’t have a high energy stadium tour and her injuries were too severe to perform through them.

I love how she handled everything and the way she stood up for her art. 
That being said I’m still hoping for a random release of the God Control and Coke Alive remixes. If nothing else, just to piss off the era police.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic