Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

NEW TRAILER FEATURING WAY MORE FOOTAGE (and also set to Ciao Bella which is the song that got away from the Madame X era):

This looks like it may be hands down the best filming of a Madonna tour ever (perhaps even better than the Confessions Tour). This looks like QUALITY so far. I'd have killed for MDNA Tour footage like this.

Also, interesting that there are still no shots of Crave....thank god...

NEW TRAILER FEATURING WAY MORE FOOTAGE (and also set to Ciao Bella which is the song that got away from the Madame X era):

This looks like it may be hands down the best filming of a Madonna tour ever (perhaps even better than the Confessions Tour). This looks like QUALITY so far. I'd have killed for MDNA Tour footage like this.
Also, interesting that there are still no shots of Crave....thank god...
It looks AMAZING

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

1 hour ago, artofdarkness said:

Interesting to see IDSIF and Extreme Occident seem to have different aspect ratios.

Yeah that's my sole gripe thus far. I was worried all of IDSIF was in black and white, but it seems like it's only the detective interrogation scene. That was one of the highlights of the show and looked beautiful in person.

10 minutes ago, al4realz said:

I can’t upload because it’s too heavy guys. Go to my Instagram @al4realz 

I’ll try to post it there, Madonna is not here yet, or at least that’s what it looks like. We’re waiting outside in the rain for her.

OMG! Looks amazing. Thank you. How I wish I was in NYC right now.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic