Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yes hahaha. Future was amazing as expected. What a wild world. 

Crave was cut, some songs were shortened but an amazing film

we gonna need details :drama:

How were her vocals? too processed? did she give us S&S tour vocals for Human Nature copy/pasted into this tour or something like that? Were there like 5 layers of autotuned vocals during her portuguese section?

Review plz. Thanks :yarn:

@Shoful I'M IN TEARS RIGHT NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON A TICKET ? FOR LAST NIGHT!!! I REALLY HELPED YOU WITH THAT APP AND I ASKED MANY OF MY FRIENDS TO GIVE YOU A REACTION TO YOUR PHOTO AND YOU WON!!! I'M SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU SIS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :Madonna001: :Madonna010: :Madonna018: :Madonna036: :Madonna042: :Madonna055: :Madonna057: :Madonna013: :Madonna014: :Madonna023: :Madonna041:

I LOVE YOU!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

The vocals seems almost untouched to me. There might have been some effects on them but I think the vocals were from the actual concert. Everything as sung except Sodade and Crave. The madame x intro interlude was moved to the beginning. She kept all the fan moments. Polaroid. Eyes are the window. And the beer section. 
The party seemed like another world. I got to ask her a question. I danced with Rocco and David. 
Is Sodade out???

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

Omg @Shoful congratulations!!! If there was anyone here who was really looking forward to this release, it was you lol, so you deserved it! I can't believe you meet her, how amazing! :Madonna010:

Write us a thread telling us everything! :Madonna054:

IM A MADAME X WHORE :Madonna031:

Someone asked her why she wore an eyepatch and she gave some actual honest response when I was expecting (and wanted to say) “Madame X sleeps with one eye open and spends the day with one eye closed”

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic