Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yea, I agree - it's probably because she's contracted it to Paramount + for x number of years. 

Generally this is not the case. Such specials are usually kept on for just a few months. They only contract for several years popular shows cause they get streamed a lot. Movies and specials get rotated pretty regularly 

13 hours ago, Andreo said:

Apparently, she was asked about physical release and she didn't answer yes or no, she only said “maybe” through a smile... Uhm. 

Well since they originally said only Crave was cut and now also Sodade I'm not gonnae believe reports. Where did you read it? Only saw this here.

16 hours ago, Andreo said:

Apparently, she was asked about physical release and she didn't answer yes or no, she only said “maybe” through a smile... Uhm. 

It’s not the 90s anymore when a Madonna tour got a physical release by default.

I think these days they’re waiting to see how the broadcast/streaming is doing before making a decision. 
But I’m still convinced we’re getting a physical release next year. Probably in the fall

35 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think these days they’re waiting to see how the broadcast/streaming is doing before making a decision. 
But I’m still convinced we’re getting a physical release next year. Probably in the fall

Do you think we will get a ...  DVD:lol:

40 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

you forget to mention that M doesn't have a record company anymore ... she is under no record deal (as far as we know)

only a streaming and broadcasting deal

so ... to get a physical release, first you need a record deal ...

just saying

a DVD ? I don't think so

I thought shed signed with Warners? Plus it could just be sold on her website for fans. Others do it without a contract or their own label/business. 

Itll be under the contract if shes allowed to do it with exclusive rights or not. 

Would be really nice but seriously after some past tours, were lucky to get this. The tour was cut short. 

1 hour ago, InterlacedGeek said:

you forget to mention that M doesn't have a record company anymore ... she is under no record deal (as far as we know)

only a streaming and broadcasting deal

so ... to get a physical release, first you need a record deal ...

just saying

a DVD ? I don't think so

1 hour ago, InterlacedGeek said:

And with the the sales of her last live releases (and even studio album) being soooo low ... why bother to release something the majority of her loyal fans will download for free (and illegally)?

These are facts. Not assumptions. Sorry guys.

She has this Warner deal now that’s really focused on physical releases. 
And don’t forget that the Asian market is very relevant and pretty big on physical releases. Which is why they often get bonus features.

As for illegal downloads, they’re not a big now as they used to be. If they didn’t impact the decision to release MDNA or RHT I don’t see why they would care now.

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Idec about a DVD anymore (lie, I actyally care lol) but at least a live album, oh God I hope there's a live album next year, I want that beautiful version of Frozen and Future on CD, absolutely! 

Or you can just rip the audio from the video and make a CD haha. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic