Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

17 hours ago, madenis said:

It's quite strange. It could be a little documentary 

Is there anyone (outside the countries where Paramount+ is available) who tried to use the app with a vpn ? It could be interesting

Yes. But I have a credit card issued in a country where P+ is available. When I tried with another card, issued in a different country, it didn't work.

16 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Yes. But I have a credit card issued in a country where P+ is available. When I tried with another card, issued in a different country, it didn't work.

The APP does not work in Norway, where it is supposed to work.

After contacting the helpdesk, they could not help me ... seems that they are merging P+ with another service and the APP is not longer developed.

The only thing that still works is casting from your desktop.

2 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

The APP does not work in Norway, where it is supposed to work.

After contacting the helpdesk, they could not help me ... seems that they are merging P+ with another service and the APP is not longer developed.

The only thing that still works is casting from your desktop.

I had to set up a new App store profile on an old iPhone phone based on the country P+ is available in. Not sure if that is an option for you, you will need a credit card of the new country though. 

5 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Could it be possible they put a live album right away on streaming after the premiere? I know we can rip it and have the audio easily but it would be so convenient to have it right there on Spotify :drama:

I was asking myself the same since it's released on Friday

Since I've discovered Paramount+ doesn't have an app for LG TVs, I'm counting on the torrent community since using Chromecast the image is only Full HD and the audio 2.0. (my Chromecast is the 2nd gen) or as a backup, here in Brazil is possible to access Paramount's catalogue through Amazon Prime Video... fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

Could it be possible they put a live album right away on streaming after the premiere? I know we can rip it and have the audio easily but it would be so convenient to have it right there on Spotify :drama:

I would love it if they released the studio version of future Madame x tour ??

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

4 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I would love it if they released the studio version of future Madame x tour ??

WE NEEED

MADAME X (Secret Agent Edition)

with

1. Funana

2. Back That Up To The Beat

3. Ciao Bella

4. Future (Solo Version)

5. Crave (Solo Version)

And 2 outtakes :drama:

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WE NEEED

MADAME X (Secret Agent Edition)

with

1. Funana

2. Back That Up To The Beat

3. Ciao Bella

4. Future (Solo Version)

5. Crave (Solo Version)

And 2 outtakes :drama:

I’d rather get a MX remix album with a few extra songs, ciao Bella and back that up mixed closer to the original demo.

Funana needs to be buried (pun intended). It’s just another opportunity for people to make fun of her and not take the project seriously  

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I’d rather get a MX remix album with a few extra songs, ciao Bella and back that up mixed closer to the original demo.

Funana needs to be buried (pun intended). It’s just another opportunity for people to make fun of her and not take the project seriously  

I never understood why Funana is called Funana? Is that even Funana music also why list a bunch of dead people. It’s easily the worst song on the album. Shouldn’t have been included at all. Did her and Mirwais just not want to work on better lyrics? Did they run out of time? 

Per MadonnaUnderground

MADAME X will air on MTV on October 9 as announced on August 31. 

However MTV NL has communicated the broadcast of MADAME X as a 30-minute special, airing from 21:30-22:00 on Dutch MTV. Whilst MTV UK & Ireland will be showing the full 120 minute special one day prior.

We can confirm that the broadcast is currently being discussed as meant to be shown in full on Dutch MTV as well. The 30-minute idea is a decision made solely by MTV NL.

We will keep you updated as soon as we learn more.

27 minutes ago, al4realz said:

damn!!! thats A LOT of details!! I FU**ING CANT WAIT!!!!!

:Madonna012:

36 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I never understood why Funana is called Funana? Is that even Funana music also why list a bunch of dead people. It’s easily the worst song on the album. Shouldn’t have been included at all. Did her and Mirwais just not want to work on better lyrics? Did they run out of time? 

I think she made a dumb play on words between Funana and Funeral. Like a lot of her songs (Fever, Did You Do It etc) it probably started out as a joke that formed into a finished song. But it all went terribly wrong

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic