Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 9/28/2021 at 5:12 AM, Ekans said:

Why no one likes Back That Up? lol. I think it's wonderfully finished, love the tribal drums in it. Also Bitch I'm Loca is not that bad. I just dislike it a bit because I find it unnecessary to have two Maluma feats in one album. And yes Funana is her worst song ever

Back That Up is great one of the better tracks  - that and Ciao Bella should have been on the main CD 

Btw I couldn't resist to the hype, so I looked up for some good quality MXT audio on YouTube and I listened to Frozen and... Wow it was great :drama: her vocals were so on point, the song keeps its magic but it has still a slightly different rearrangement that makes it sound cohesive with the MX songs, the full performance is gonna be fire :drama:

1 minute ago, PanditaRulez said:

And Funana should have been opened the album instead of Medellín ?:cryin2:
Right @Shoful@lucasciccone @Andreo? :Madonna009:

Absolutely the fuck yes, how could the new Vogue not be included in the standard edition? Fun Fact: she didn't include it in the album because of how powerful it was, or it would have totally overshadowed her hits and would have sent songs such as Like a Snoozer, Vague and Communist Girl straight into oblivion. Just saying. :Madonna025:

And now that we all agree about it... 

Nao Nao Funana, Nao Funana, Nao Nao Funana... nAo fUnANa

funny face dancing GIF

30 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

What surprises me in this discussion is that you guys think she sings "nao funana" (which translates to no funana, and to me makes no sense at all) and all this time I thought it was "now funana"

She does sing Nao… :dead:

Now would make more sense tho cause why does she say No Funana on a screeching dance track while listing dead peoples names. 

Someone make it make sense :Madonna041:

I think it's pretty obvious that's she's saying "Now, Funana". It's like "Come on, Vogue". She's inviting people to dance that particular dance style. The whole song is about dancing. Why would she be saying "nao"? It doesn't make sense and there's no Portuguese in the whole song. 

23 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I think it's pretty obvious that's she's saying "Now, Funana". It's like "Come on, Vogue". She's inviting people to dance that particular dance style. The whole song is about dancing. Why would she be saying "nao"? It doesn't make sense and there's no Portuguese in the whole song. 

Look up Funana lyrics and every single site says Nao....

Also Funana is portuguese and she says "no" like 20 other times in the song 

22 minutes ago, Shoful said:

My source is the most important window to the soul :Madonna054:

And now it's a moment for a self reflection: Madame X is a secret agent traveling around the Funana, changing Funanas, fighting for Funana, bringing Funana to Unfunana places... 

Madame X is a spy in the house of Funana. 

Let's go danciiᵢIᵢᵢi̴̥͓͔͓̔̽͒̋͋͊̔́̾̈́̕i̶̢̗͚͔̳̙͓̒̓̂̉̈́̂̉̌͐̽ͅi̶̗͛̐͛͗͐̒̈͠͝i̶͓̝͔͖̖͐̃̿̕IIngg,

Let's go danciiᵢIᵢᵢi̴̥͓͔͓̔̽͒̋͋͊̔́̾̈́̕i̶̢̗͚͔̳̙͓̒̓̂̉̈́̂̉̌͐̽ͅi̶̗͛̐͛͗͐̒̈͠͝i̶͓̝͔͖̖͐̃̿̕IIngg

4 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

What surprises me in this discussion is that you guys think she sings "nao funana" (which translates to no funana, and to me makes no sense at all) and all this time I thought it was "now funana"

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I think it's pretty obvious that's she's saying "Now, Funana". It's like "Come on, Vogue". She's inviting people to dance that particular dance style. The whole song is about dancing.

That's what i think too!

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Look up Funana lyrics and every single site says Nao....

Also Funana is portuguese and she says "no" like 20 other times in the song 

There are no official lyrics to Funana, so any website's guess is as good as mine. Funana is not Portuguese, it's Creole, like Batuka. I just think "now" makes a lot more sense than "no Funana" 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic