Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

This release is already bad....

In US and few countries, it's ok. Paramount release streaming everybody knows.

But the MTV thing for other part of the world is just a big mess. One week before the event, I absolutely don't know about how to watch it. MTV France plans to air 25 minutes at midnight and nothing else. One week before the event, nothing is communicated at all... Netflix would have been such a bigger release. It's broadcasting worldwide and the audience would have been huge... What a fail to have choosen the so limitate Paramount app.

I just think I will download illegaly a torrent of the film (can we stop calling that a documentary... it's a film of the concert, not a documentary). I just hope links of the file of the film in HD will be very fast available on this perfect forum.

Sorry M but your team limits communication to US. There are few other countries to feed...

I think this release is going great at least in the US. And honestly…. EPIX and SHOWTIME were not bigger…. She’s getting a lot of promotion this time worldwide even though it seems a little bit difficult to find a way to watch the show. But to be honest, at least paramount have some focus on her, Netflix has so many things that I wouldn’t expect much promo for Madonna. 

3 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

This release is already bad....

In US and few countries, it's ok. Paramount release streaming everybody knows.

But the MTV thing for other part of the world is just a big mess. One week before the event, I absolutely don't know about how to watch it. MTV France plans to air 25 minutes at midnight and nothing else. One week before the event, nothing is communicated at all... Netflix would have been such a bigger release. It's broadcasting worldwide and the audience would have been huge... What a fail to have choosen the so limitate Paramount app.

I just think I will download illegaly a torrent of the film (can we stop calling that a documentary... it's a film of the concert, not a documentary). I just hope links of the file of the film in HD will be very fast available on this perfect forum.

Sorry M but your team limits communication to US. There are few other countries to feed...

When was a Madonna Tour ever broadcasted simultaneously in every country around the world?

Also it’s a big deal that in this day and age it’s being broadcasted in multiple countries at all.

41 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

When was a Madonna Tour ever broadcasted simultaneously in every country around the world?

Also it’s a big deal that in this day and age it’s being broadcasted in multiple countries at all.

Yes exactly. This is the closest we’ve ever had to getting it simultaneously around the world.

7 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

But previous tours were definitely meant to be release in video (vhs, dvd, BR...) so it only was a TV premiere exclusive.

For MX, it's only on streaming.

Since Nuno said to I don't know who that Crave and Sodade would be bonuses cuts I have hope again there will be a physical release perhaps.

At least only sold on madonna.com would be perfect...

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I dont think torrents are allowed to be shared here

A Megalink is better than torrent if you prefer...

We share remixes that are sold on platform so why not this concert I won't be able to watch in France the day of its release.

After so much wait, I just need to watch it the 1st day !

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic