Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I'm not exactly sure how everything works tbh but these are my quick thoughts. I am thinking this will be similar to Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour show on Netflix. It was literally one of the biggest tours of all time & Taylor is just as big as M anymore honestly, but there still hasn't been an official release of that for Taylor fans. Now you can go onto eBay & find some pretty decent fan-made DVD's of course of that show, but there are also some "For Your Consideration" copies of something that looks like a DVD or BR of it on there too that look like something that was officially made to be sent around to diff award groups for possible award consideration & most of those are around $100 on eBay as well. Check it out you will see what I'm talking about. 

I'm starting to think that there wont be an official DVD release this time around just like for the above highly successful (more than MX that's for sure) tour & we are all going to have to rely on "bootleg" copies if we want anything other than the streamable option. With today's technologies it's obviously easy for people to do things like this & if M decides not to release it to us why the hell not get a "bootleg" version? Half of the time they are just as good as if not better than what we get officially anyway. I am actually about to try to find someone who knows how to take video files & make DVD's with them so I can make some tour DVD's for my M collection to FINALLY fill the gaps in my collection which has been something I have wanted to do for years! I've seen some here & there but they always include extra shit that I'm not interested in on them or I don't like something about the design of it etc... so I've just never pushed myself to get physical copies of ones I don't have yet like the Virgin Tour, WTG Japan, BA Tour Japan, New Jersey & Nice, Girlie Show Japan & R-I Tour Lisbon. I'll probably have to get one too of MX but there is still I guess a small chance that we will get one I'm completely new to P+ & am not sure how it works. I have seen a few things from Netflix get released physically so it's not impossible or unheard of I am just thinking that if Taylor Swift didn't release her most successful tour yet for her fans physically maybe M is going to do the same since she partnered with an actual STREAMING service too this time around?!? 

Guess we will see? I am hoping for one obviously but am not getting my hopes up at all. But like I said above even if we don't I know it is still very possible to get a physical copy made or downloaded SOMEHOW SOMEWHERE it just may take a little time after the initial release? Last thing I will say about it - I have heard that M said she isn't sure about a physical release that she was quoted saying that somewhere? If that's true I would think the answer is NO then because if it was even remotely YES she would have said so instead of being so vague. Again, we will see #soon LOL! 

14 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I'm not exactly sure how everything works tbh but these are my quick thoughts. I am thinking this will be similar to Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour show on Netflix. It was literally one of the biggest tours of all time & Taylor is just as big as M anymore honestly, but there still hasn't been an official release of that for Taylor fans. 

Releasing it on Netflix is huge. It's in every countries. 

Paramount is limitated to US.

5 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Releasing it on Netflix is huge. It's in every countries. 

Paramount is limitated to US.

That’s not true. It only applies to content produced by Netflix.

Some stuff gets released only in certain countries or on other platforms.

And Netflix doesn’t have the ability to broadcast on TV so it’s more limited than P+.

This is happening with all platforms like Prime, HBO, Disney, Hulu, Showtime etc. And it’s unrealistic to expect otherwise.

It will be available online that same day I’m sure

13 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

A Megalink is better than torrent if you prefer...

We share remixes that are sold on platform so why not this concert I won't be able to watch in France the day of its release.

After so much wait, I just need to watch it the 1st day !

It's aired on french mtv the day of its release 

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Is MTV Australia airing it? I don't see it in their programming schedule

per the original press release Madame X will premiere on Friday, October 8 for paramount+ subscribers in North America, Latin America, Australia, and the Nordics. (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) Additionally Ukraine and New Zealand are expected to join the network this Summer with the most of the European territories coming up in early 2022.. Fans outside of those territories can tune in on MTV.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic