Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

5 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WE WON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!:Madonna014:

MADAME X NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!!!200.gif

YOU DID IT HONEY! I THINK MADONNA IS ALWAYS READING THIS FORUM HAHAHA 

YOU SAID TIME AGO: I WANT A LIVE ALBUM :pray:

MADONNA: MADAME X IS... A LIVE ALBUM COMING TO STREAMING PLATFORMS THIS FRIDAY!! 

YOU ARE OUR LUCKY STAR ? 

12 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

YOU DID IT HONEY! I THINK MADONNA IS ALWAYS READING THIS FORUM HAHAHA 

YOU SAID TIME AGO: I WANT A LIVE ALBUM :pray:

MADONNA: MADAME X IS... A LIVE ALBUM COMING TO STREAMING PLATFORMS THIS FRIDAY!! 

YOU ARE OUR LUCKY STAR ? 

I ACCEPT THAT I AM... MADAME X madonna 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

OMGGGG!!!!!!!! Now that’s a really nice surprise and I love it when my Queen surprises me with exciting releases ? Last time was Madame X, the album. Since then, I fell in love with this one. For me, it really is one of her best. I managed to buy a ticket for the Madame X Tour in Paris and I was soooo impatient… but it was cancelled just a few hours before it was supposed to start. I was heartbroken but I knew without even seeing it that this really was one of her best tour/show/stage performance. And now, more than a year after my date, I only have to wait a couple of days before I can finally see this masterpiece on film!

I’m so happy the Music From the Theater Xperience will be released on every streaming platforms in the world! The fan reviews were unanimously good about the audio from the film and I really hope it’ll be a better live album than MDNA World Tour (IMO the worst Madonna live album ever in terms of sound quality) and Rebel Heart Tour , which was a lil’ improvement over the last live album but still deserved a better edit and mixing for the tracks.

She really makes me incredibly happy and excited those days… I’m so fuck-fuck-fucking grateful! This era has been a real rollercoaster but in the end, I’m really satisfied with everything she’s done.

Thank you so so much Madonna ?

Edited by YourInnerIsland (see edit history)

Y’all haven’t uploaded Funana, Back That Up, and Ciao Bella to your iTunes??? :Madonna034: I did that the moment I could :Madonna052: 
what I need for my Apple Music Madonna Collection is LAP 2018/19/20 (Met, Eurovision, MXT) 

I'm sure you could do without Eurovision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madame X: This Friday!

BY MADONNATRIBE · OCTOBER 5, 2021

Madonna’s Madame X movie, directed by Ricardo Gomes and SKNX, will exclusively stream on Paramount Plus and MTV from Friday, October 8.

Here is a recap of the broadcast schedule (all times local). The show has a running time of two hours.

USA, Canada and Latin America
Paramount + from October 8

Belgium and The Netherlands
MTV NL: Saturday, October 9 at 21.30.

France
MTV Hits: Friday, October 8 21:00

UK
MTV Music (SD): Friday, October 8 21:00
MTV HD: Friday, October 8 22:00

Italy
MTV Italia: Friday, October 8 21:20
Also streaming on NOWtv

Germany
MTV: Sunday, October 17 22:35

Ireland
MTV Ireland: Friday, October 8 22:00

Spain
MTV Spain: Friday, October 8 20:00

Portugal
MTV: Friday, October 8th 20:00
Saturday, October 9 19:30
Sunday, October 10 13:00

Paramount Plus is available in the following countries:

United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden

Thanks to our Forum member HuwB all the users who have helped with dates and information.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2021/madame-x-this-friday/

20 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Are there other concert documentaries on Paramount+ already? Do they have su titles for the lyrics?

usually, there is subtitles in English [CC] for accessibility purposes, however in Homecoming there are subtitles only in the dialogue parts. M doesn't include the lyrics on her products... let's just wait and see!

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic