Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

14 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

You want an intimate show and you edit it like a rave party on lsd?

Madonnadas...

To be fair, it really wasn’t an “intimate show.” It was a pop concert production in a theater setting. What she did in that show could have been done in a arena

6 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I saw the show and it was beautiful  but not like this. I hope  the fast cuts are only in this part. 

American Life is waaaay more intense than most of the show when it comes to the editing. 
To me the editing overall is very similar to Confessions tour. Fast but not overwhelming. And the colors look amazing 

5 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I saw the show and it was beautiful  but not like this. I hope  the fast cuts are only in this part. 

I saw the show live and it was beautuful. This clip is also beautiful and there are going to be fast cuts in all the show so DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT!

I don't mind fast edits I loved them in Confessions but they were on point and done  brilliantly - Jonas is a genius in his editing but the clip of American Life from Madame X looks like it is just trying to hide that she is not moving round much and is distracting when her hair changes from shot to shot - the clips is hard to watch as is mixing in the 2003 video. It does not feel like a real concert/performance that you are in the room watching the show

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic