Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

47 minutes ago, Oscar said:

To me it looks more like the RIT edit..  If you look the rap part it has more cut than in the MX.. ?

This is what I said… but apparently when this was released it was amazing and now she does it again and we are assuming it is because she can’t move anymore LOOL. 

Madonna could release the confessions Tour again tomorrow and you guys will be complaining ?

It scarys me how pur opiniom is affected by the others nowdays... Just because "a true fan" saw it and say words like "weird" and "not replicate the live experience" we throw away our excitement and from now on everything about it is ruined by a some random guy comments. I don't care about others, i wanna watch it and decided by my own. And anyway he sai the vocals are "perfect", from that snippet of American Life i didn't listen any perfect thing. Good? Yes, but the vocals on the tour were 90% good so.... And anyway living in the present. I love also the girle show and that kind of editing, but no one did it anymore. Not even roger waters....

46 minutes ago, al4realz said:

This is what I said… but apparently when this was released it was amazing and now she does it again and we are assuming it is because she can’t move anymore LOOL. 

Madonna could release the confessions Tour again tomorrow and you guys will be complaining ?

Yeah..  I was wonder if they hate "Nobody knows me" video edit too..  ?

1 hour ago, devilpray said:

The teaser should be Frozen. 

I love American Life, but I think it would have been nice to pull in viewers with a better known or much loved song like you mentioned, Frozen or Vogue...

quite honestly I thought when they would (if they would!) release a performance clip it was going to be Human Nature! :lol: 

The American Life clip looks amazing. 

The colors are perfect, the vocals are live, the editing looks amazing. This is perfection! 

To all the people complaining that the camera isn't always on Madonna and there are "fast" edits: do you know what year this is? Lol the 90's called, they want you back

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

The American Life clip looks amazing. 

The colors are perfect, the vocals are live, the editing looks amazing. This is perfection! 

To all the people complaining that the camera isn't always on Madonna and there are "fast" edits: do you know what year this is? Lol the 90's called, they want you back

Have you ever seen a Taylor Swift/Arianna Grande/Whatever modern artis you want concert? There are no fast edits like this, is just to cover that M can't move/dance anymore, which is cool, let's just own it, natural process of an aging human, that will happend to us, spot pretending and traying to defend the indefensible. 

Truthfully, what I've seen so far I'm loving, it's exactly what I've been hoping for.

Colours are perfectly saturated without looking unnatural and succumbing to crushing... it's a healthy looking colour grading and I'm very content with it. The pacing of footage matches the pace of the footage perfectly and adds drama to a stage show that may not have otherwise translated to film with as much impact... like it or not she's naturally slowed down, owing to age and injury , if the fans want her to look energetic sometimes she's going to rely on clever choreo and excellent editing for maximum impact.

And as for the comment about perfect vocals, she sounds pretty grim there to me, made worse by the presence of the original perfect vocals in the background... but I can deal with it because American Life has never sounded brilliant live and even on the fan recordings it's easy to hear it's probably the vocal low point of the show - so if this is as bad as it gets, I'm very content we are in for a decent sounding show. I much prefer her to sound like this than to sound dubbed over like ever release in the last 15 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Have you ever seen a Taylor Swift/Arianna Grande/Whatever modern artis you want concert? There are no fast edits like this, is just to cover that M can't move/dance anymore, which is cool, let's just own it, natural process of an aging human, that will happend to us, spot pretending and traying to defend the indefensible. 

That's because their shows are boring. What are they gonna fast edit to? Lol 

Also, Madonna still dances a lot better than the vast majority of current pop stars 

That's because their shows are boring. What are they gonna fast edit to? Lol 
Also, Madonna still dances a lot better than the vast majority of current pop stars 

In all honesty, I'm not sure that's true. She can certainly move and show she's having a great time up on stage, but I'm not sure she can necessarily compete physically with her younger contemporaries.

And that's okay, she's 63, she really doesn't need to.

11 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Madonna can still dance - what a stupid, ignorant comment 

2 minutes ago, scion said:

In all honesty, I'm not sure that's true. She can certainly move and show she's having a great time up on stage, but I'm not sure she can necessarily compete physically with her younger contemporaries.

And that's okay, she's 63, she really doesn't need to.

I never said she can compete physically, I said she dances better. Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy etc can't really dance. And I'd say Gaga can't dance too, but I don't wanna start an argument lol

The thing with fast cuts editing is that is unprofessional. It's just not good, it shouldn't be done. Now, in that American Life clip the fast editing works because of the energy of the performance and the song. In moments like that fast editing increase the excitement, so it's good. 
What worries me is that she's been using this technique for the whole shows in past dvds and it's just a mess. You can't have a 2 hours video with that editing. It's bad. :Madonna032:
I'm still very optimistic for the Madame X film. The teasers looks great, the colors are very good and way way better than MDNA and RH. The audio mixing sounds promising. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the rest of this! :drama:

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic