Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I expect nothing...and I'm still disappointed. 

I must admit... the audio is her fakest ever. The concert literally sounds entirely pre-recorded besides that American Life clip. But then again... from the bootlegs then actual show looks visually gorgeous, better than anything she's ever done and I imagine in 1080p/4K it'll be absolutely stunning... but sound wise dear God. Have you heard the Like a Prayer video? Frozen? Vogue? Future? Not a single naturally live note in any of it... it's all mega processed, although in all fairness I'm not sure why I expected otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so youve watched it? 

To be fair, if he's purely taking about the audio, even the small clips on Twitter are pretty telling and consistent to the approach here, which is just ramp up the auto tune to the extreme setting, and rid the audio of anything that sounds remotely like Madonna's actual voice.

I can't say as it would be unfair to form an opinion even from the five or six clips, they're lengthy enough and feature a decent variety of performances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic