Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

the audio really is WAY BETTER than mdna and rebel heart, it just sounds so good! it really is an improvement compared to the other releases. i just watched frozen (yes, im anxious as hell lmao) and its by far the most beautiful and touching performance i've ever seen. its just pure magic! and the live instruments in frozen are also so clear, its an amazing experience

chile lemme tell you, i didnt thought frozen had any autotune at all lmao

You can even hear it in the real performance recordings from the show, but not as evident as in other songs because it was used for correction and not for effect like on other songs (Occident/Crazy for example) - but here it's far more apparent, she sounds robotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vesalii said:

Have you ever seen a Taylor Swift/Arianna Grande/Whatever modern artis you want concert? There are no fast edits like this, is just to cover that M can't move/dance anymore, which is cool, let's just own it, natural process of an aging human, that will happend to us, spot pretending and traying to defend the indefensible. 

The 1989 Tour by Taylor also directed by Jonas is even more edited than MDNA. Bye.

Just now, cosmic_system said:

The 1989 Tour by Taylor also directed by Jonas is even more edited than MDNA. Bye.

Yeah, was actually super surprised by how badly it was edited compared to Confessions, given who directed it. I thought it was just as bad as MDNA. Very frenetic.

The Reputation Tour, on the other hand, is a masterclass in how to direct a concert. Even better than Confessions, I'm sorry to say.

14 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Is anyone in Brazil actually watching this on Paramount+ or is everyone on Prime Video? 

i dont know if in other countries are like this, but in prime video in brazil you can link other streaming services to your prime account by paying the price of the subscription of that specific streaming service. its like, if you're subscribed to paramount plus, u can watch some paramount things through prime video. and no, i checked paramount plus and the concert isn't available there - only at prime video for now.

WTF NOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THAT

THE PERSPECTIVE IS SO OFF

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno?

I think it's visually gorgeous! It's just I find it so WEIRD pairing the audio and the visual here. You've got blatantly prerecorded instrumental (fake piano) and the sound of a singing ZX Spectrum against the gorgeous visual of Madonna in a beautiful outfit, next to a stunning stage set up. It just looks like a music video, nothing about this is convincingly 'live' and I just think that's a shame. But then again at this stage I suppose it's not something I can come to expect here.

Visually I think it's remarkable. The footage looks to be stunning, and is edited in such a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic