Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 minute ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

In my view, they'll piss her off with it and she'll say people are hypocrites.

But why? It's legal to drink beer in Portugal when you're 16 years old. Gaspar was 16 years old back then. I even remember madonna making a joke about how he couldn't drink in America but in Portugal he could ahah

8 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

But why? It's legal to drink beer in Portugal when you're 16 years old. Gaspar was 16 years old back then. I even remember madonna making a joke about how he couldn't drink in America but in Portugal he could ahah

But he’s not drinking beer anywhere in the film. He’s just bringing her a bottle.

The real crime is keeping those twins up so late!

I just saw... and we can finally hear her voice and see her skin! Best production ever. 

All the talking parts are short and well edited. I was at Lisbon Jan 12th concert and she talked non-stop this day. 

- the cut from Future to Like a Prayer it's terrible and that is the only bad thing. 

just watched it in full through Paramount in Prime channel.

I really like the editing. The sound and colors are really good. There are some short cuts but not very annoying.

The most annoying thing to me was the mix with the MX videos and MX album documentary. It was TOTALLY bad during the songs. The doc scenes between one song and another are ok (i.e. between Killers and Crazy). These scenes in American Life, Batuka, Killers, Medellin and Come Alive are unecessary.

Human Nature, Fado pechincha, Crazy, Frozen and LAP are awesome

the jokes and talking scenes are really good!

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic

Ok, just watched it too! Looks STUNNING! But some parts annoyed me... You can clearly see that different shows were used: on the second act there's shots of her with the blond wig and without, on human nature there's shots of her with and without the eyepatch, on come alive scenes of her with shoes and barefoot... Thats what I can remember now. Other thing that's not good is the sound in some talking parts. Its sounds like bootleg sound, nothing recorded directly from her mic. But, well, nothing s perfect! And I loved it anyway! :D

Just LOVED it, for sure her best dvd since Confessions. Thank god the use of different footage isn't something bizarre like in Erotic Candy Shop from the MDNA dvd.

The Vogue performance is for sure one of the highlights, same for IDSIF.

Crazy and Fado made me cry, as a brazilian fan it makes me emotional to see her talking and singing in portuguese, very beautiful!

Loved to see the girls with her on stage, especially Esther and Stella.

The whole concept, the art direction, is mesmerizing. She really knew what she wanted to give to the audience, and even tho I wasn't able to go to any of the concerts I could feel it by watching it.

I would only have added Crave instead of Future (can't stand it, one of her worst songs ever imo).

On 10/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

wow that is beautiful. Would love a dvd cover like that also

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic