Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I don’t think she was unable to find people enjoying the show, but she was unable to find some clear images of the audience. Filming in theatre it’s more difficult than filming in arena or stadium. If you see some of opera concert or musical like gypsy or porgy and Bess by the San Francisco opera, most of them don’t have clear images of the audience. Some scene has to be reshoot for colse up or they have to do poor editing with only 2 cameras. I’m not happy with those recycle, just saying that she choose this way and not the others, maybe because this is a pop concert so a poor editing it would apre annoying.

5 minutes ago, ron92 said:

I don’t think she was unable to find people enjoying the show, but she was unable to find some clear images of the audience. Filming in theatre it’s more difficult than filming in arena or stadium. If you see some of opera concert or musical like gypsy or porgy and Bess by the San Francisco opera, most of them don’t have clear images of the audience. Some scene has to be reshoot for colse up or they have to do poor editing with only 2 cameras. I’m not happy with those recycle, just saying that she choose this way and not the others, maybe because this is a pop concert so a poor editing it would apre annoying.

Well then don't film the audience! We want to see the stage!! Not fans from other tours, damn! They can stay 2 seconds more on a single shoot, nobody will be offended.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Well then don't film the audience! We want to see the stage!! Not fans from other tours, damn! They can stay 2 seconds more on a single shoot, nobody will be offended.

I know, but a concert without the audience? For me it’s okay, for us fans it’s okay but this are products for general audience.

I personally would say that before judging a thing you should see it .. there are people who have already seen it and who have not, but in the end it is always something that personal tastes .. there will always be those who like something and who no..and still deserves respect. It seems that if a person does not like something or express their opinion personally it is not good and is accused of being a hater (when it probably isn't).

I don't think people who are always okay with everything deserve respect while others don't. in the end no one will surely change their mind or opinion ( also because we are all adults and not children )

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic