Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Listening through the browser, I'm not sure you can even do that type of setup there? It's not my main Spotify account, I only use it for these types of "early previews". 
Other than that, my first impression is... These are all just album versions, only worse? I also hate the cover, much prefer this one that Madonna herself shared.
244668453_425009302307195_82098045127436

1 minute ago, New_Boy said:

Okay, track 8 to track 9 is a mess, continuous or not. And the speech that is clearly spliced from three different audio sources, if not two or three different dates. I know it's nitpicky, but fuck it, gotta say it like it is.

How's the quality? More Confessions or more MDNA / Rebel Heart? Hoping for a full warm bass sound, rather than the flat and tinny sound from the last few releases. 

HQ Apple Music Artwork

http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music115/v4/fb/74/3d/fb743dcb-f3ae-9cc5-4e99-1a7d168fab77/source/100000x100000-999.jpg

18 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

How's the quality? More Confessions or more MDNA / Rebel Heart? Hoping for a full warm bass sound, rather than the flat and tinny sound from the last few releases. 

I'd say it's definitely more like her latest live albums. Nowhere near Confessions. In fact, I'm almost 90% sure Medellin is misplaced by accident, since the "Welcome to My Fado Club" / "Extreme Occident" transition is also beyond terrible, and she's literally announcing "Medellin" in "Welcome to My Fado Club"! This transition also includes some iPhone-quality audio. "Breathwork" is this weird interlude, which is actually "Rescue Me". I guess not even Warner being involved again could salvage this.

9 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

teased two GOOD album covers and they pick THIS at the end? i'm 100% serious they're doing this on purpose now, they go in a room, talk to each other and ask which one will the fans like the most? lets pick the other one

I actually prefer the final cover. At least it's from the show. And it's much better that the confessions tour one, the sticky and sweet and mdna ones.

1 hour ago, New_Boy said:

These are all just album versions, only worse? 

Well, it's a Kevin Antunes directed show, so yes, that's what the musical direction is.

mad dumb and dumber GIF

Have fun guys, I'm sure a lot of you will like and say that's the best thing since forever, I love the album but this Theather Experience is not one I will take again after watching the thing once, sadly.

14 hours ago, vesalii said:

Have you ever seen a Taylor Swift/Arianna Grande/Whatever modern artis you want concert? There are no fast edits like this

Bad for them lol, they should, no offense really, but the fast editing would hide their lack of stage presence and fill their empty shows at least 

14 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

That's because their shows are boring. What are they gonna fast edit to? Lol  

SCREAMING that's exactly what I wanted to say :Madonna031:

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I’m upset she shortened so much of this. It’s shorter than the last 2 tours when it didn’t need to be. Why shorten the best songs: God Control, Killers, and Extreme Occident; and completely cut out Sodade :Madonna041:

I would have preferred that she had cutted the new Future verse instead of those performances :broken:

:Madonna009: :hallwaylaugh:

14 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Well, it's a Kevin Antunes directed show, so yes, that's what the musical direction is.

mad dumb and dumber GIF

Have fun guys, I'm sure a lot of you will like and say that's the best thing since forever, I love the album but this Theather Experience is not one I will take again after watching the thing once, sadly.

When is that guy gonna get the axe?!?!?!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic