Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

7 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Of course, we don't wanna offend little monsters but it's the same choreo all the mthrfckng time…. I used to be a fan but it got a little bit tired after the third or fourth tour…

I'm a fan of her and I 100% agree. Her insistence in using the same choreos and arrangements for each song is getting annoying and boring as hell. In fact despite her shows being great, I can't really enjoy them as much as before tbh. Hoping for a refresh with the Chromatica tour... 

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I'm a fan of her and I 100% agree. Her insistence in using the same choreos and arrangements for each song is getting annoying and boring as hell. In fact despite her shows being great, I can't really enjoy them as much as before tbh. Hoping for a refresh with the Chromatica tour... 

ooooo Im so excited that tour better happen. Been holding onto these tickets forever now

40 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Bad for them lol, they should, no offense really, but the fast editing would hide their lack of stage presence and fill their empty shows at least 

SCREAMING that's exactly what I wanted to say :Madonna031:

Let's be honest. Beyoncé, Lopez, nobody edits his concerts like Madonna does. it's clear that Madonna chooses a frantic video montage when she's not doing anything or when she's moving stiff and her steps aren't pretty to look at.

Okay, so the quality of the production on the songs so far is still kinda iffy...but that's due to Kevin Atunes...

The quality of the recording itself is WAY better than MDNA / Rebel Heart. This finally sounds like a properly mastered live release. It sounds great on my audiophile headphones, and there isn't any annoying cheering on loop throughout the songs...properly fades in / out at the beginning / end of songs and / or dramatic moments. 

The God Control edit in the middle of the song is a little weird. Glad they cut the typewriting intro from the CD. 

Can't wait to see this on TV!

10 minutes ago, Loru said:

Let's be honest. Beyoncé, Lopez, nobody edits his concerts like Madonna does. it's clear that Madonna chooses a frantic video montage when she's not doing anything or when she's moving stiff and her steps aren't pretty to look at.

Sorry but I don't agree. I don't like the fast cut editing but I don't think the reason is covering a lack of action or the stiff movements. She started doing it so heavily since the MDNA tour and she still was in a good shape and maybe that show is one of her most cahotic in terms of action on stage. I mostly think it's a matter of taste ... unfortunately

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Does this bitch know I'd pay good money for the US releases of Funana, Back That Up To The Beat, Ciao Bella, Sodade, and Future (Demo Version) :Madonna006:

To be fair I don’t know how this bitch DOESNT know of all the numerous things we’d ALL pay good money for LOL. 
im looking at you BAT…

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

Sorry but I don't agree. I don't like the fast cut editing but I don't think the reason is covering a lack of action or the stiff movements. She started doing it so heavily since the MDNA tour and she still was in a good shape and maybe that show is one of her most cahotic in terms of action on stage. I mostly think it's a matter of taste ... unfortunately

I do agree, she did it even on the MDNA Tour DVD where she still danced beautifully. 
But here, seeing the editing, it seems that the editing becomes more frenetic in the deadest moments or where she is moving little or badly.
I'd like a more normal editing, that allows me to appreciate the concert and see the whole thing. Who cares if she' s not moving as much as she used to or if these are moments where she's not dancing.

Maybe the most caothic montage is the RHT, in my opinion.

Okay, good listen. Definitely a step up on audio quality. However, this album is a reminder of just how boring this setlist got after the Spy section. Found myself skipping tracks after Batuka. Oh well. Will give the film a viewing tomorrow, but really ready for this era to come to an end. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic