Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

"anyone wants it?" is already bad enough I think. The mods will probably say something 

Yes thank you.

Please don't ask for audio links either, as it's being released too on platforms. Sorry about that. I am hiding all posts with offers and requests.

We already received complaints.

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

told yourself

no one else

day begins

wash away your sins

raise your spirit

make them hear it

before you lay down, put your hair down

can't make out one line

be unburdened, gotta learn it

let your light shiiiiiiiiiine

I think it's something with "return it" in the line.

This really should have been the album version after God Control. It's so much better. 

35 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

For anyone hearing Future can you make out what she is singing on the second verse?

What I hear is:

Judge Yourself

No One Else

Day Begins

Wash Away Yours Sins

Raise Your Spirit

Make them hear it

Before you lay down

Put your head down

Return it?

Gotta Burn it?

Let it Burn In

Gotta Learn It

6 hours ago, New_Boy said:

Listening through the browser, I'm not sure you can even do that type of setup there? It's not my main Spotify account, I only use it for these types of "early previews". 
Other than that, my first impression is... These are all just album versions, only worse? I also hate the cover, much prefer this one that Madonna herself shared.
244668453_425009302307195_82098045127436

really, you dont like this cover?  I do!

23 hours ago, YourInnerIsland said:

me too! it looks stunning and I'm so tired of people complaining all the time about everything she does.

i'm so excited and it

looks

amazing and i am going to watch it tonight at 2 am or whatever when it

is released and watch it before work tomorow and watch it friday night !!!!!!!

can't wait to wear it out 

15 hours ago, luis-rj said:

Ok, just watched it too! Looks STUNNING! But some parts annoyed me... You can clearly see that different shows were used: on the second act there's shots of her with the blond wig and without, on human nature there's shots of her with and without the eyepatch, on come alive scenes of her with shoes and barefoot... Thats what I can remember now. Other thing that's not good is the sound in some talking parts. Its sounds like bootleg sound, nothing recorded directly from her mic. But, well, nothing s perfect! And I loved it anyway! :D

Do you remember some rumors a few months ago that she was re-recording parts? I believe this is it. There are scenes at angles that are impossible to have been shot in the theater, the cameras should be on stage and I believe that was it.

Another point about the audio that you mention and I might be crazy about it, but if you look at it, across all the video and contexts, there's a difference in "Madonna" and "Madame X" speaking. When Madonna speaks the audio is clean.... but when it's a comment made by "Madame X", the voice has this more robotic sound. Anyway, this was an insight I had in the polaroid auction part.

Edited by LuizG (see edit history)

It was a great experience to watch! When the three younger girls were on the stage singing Express Yourself, I cried!! The show was taken from Lisbon, Paris and Los Angeles nights, and you can spot the different hair do and missing shoes or eyepatch, and notice a low sound on the microphone jere and there during the speeches... Colorful and magic, it is beautiful, presenting mostly the Madame X album, and Like  A Prayer and Vogue were amazing

Just now, devilpray said:

I feel someone's going to kill me for saying this but... I feel like the gospel solo on Like a Prayer here may be my favorite ever?? Who's the singer?!

For me, nothing will ever compare to the original. But I prefer it on the original rock version. I will say though this girl on the MXT is very very good. Impressed me tbh

So, this columnist here in Brazil made a review of the show and mentioned Crave... I don't know if he watched the show back when the tour was running and prepared the review based on that or if somehow he watched Crave in a version with the extras... 

Do we have any news on Crave and Sodade aprt from that rumour originated by DrownedMadonna that they would be extras (without any more details)?

https://www.uol.com.br/splash/colunas/pedro-antunes/2021/10/07/madame-x-e-sensual-transgressor-estranho-e-politico-enfim-e-madonna.htm

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic