Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

55 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Living room sessions on her IG Stories, Dark ballet sounds amazing with that Piano, @Frank can you save these

https://www.instagram.com/stories/madonna/2679431799718871382/

is se rehearsing crazy for fallon???? i will die.  One of my favs

Anyone in the USA with a Paramount+ subscription unable to find the Madame X show on the site to add to your watchlist? It's not spotlighted on their main page or anywhere else. When using the Search function, searching for "Madonna" comes up with nothing. Same for when searching "Madame X." LOL. Way to promote, Paramount+! :eyesroll:

9 minutes ago, chle70 said:

Anyone in the USA with a Paramount+ subscription unable to find the Madame X show on the site to add to your watchlist? It's not spotlighted on their main page or anywhere else. When using the Search function, searching for "Madonna" comes up with nothing. Same for when searching "Madame X." LOL. Way to promote, Paramount+! :eyesroll:

lmao it isn't out yet until midnight madonna time

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

told yourself

no one else

day begins

wash away your sins

raise your spirit

make them hear it

before you lay down, put your hair down

can't make out one line

be unburdened, gotta learn it

let your light shiiiiiiiiiine

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

What I hear is:

Judge Yourself

No One Else

Day Begins

Wash Away Yours Sins

Raise Your Spirit

Make them hear it

Before you lay down

Put your head down

Return it?

Gotta Burn it?

Let it Burn In

Gotta Learn It

Thank you both of you ? Maybe I need to filter the instrumental out when it's released and hear what she is saying I thought it be much easier with the tour version in clear audio.

In the past, Paramount+ original movies were released on the streaming service at 12 a.m. Pacific Time, or 3 a.m. Eastern Time, on the morning of the film’s release date. Therefore, you can expect that Madame X will begin streaming on Paramount+ on Friday, October 8 at 12 a.m. PT, or 3 a.m. ET.

10 minutes ago, vertige5 said:

In the past, Paramount+ original movies were released on the streaming service at 12 a.m. Pacific Time, or 3 a.m. Eastern Time, on the morning of the film’s release date. Therefore, you can expect that Madame X will begin streaming on Paramount+ on Friday, October 8 at 12 a.m. PT, or 3 a.m. ET.

She should have said that earlier in my opinion.. I've been waiting all day.. On hr website it says "Nordic countries - 8th october" which it is here now

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

WoW guys! She is finally singing the Tchaikovskji Dark Ballet interlude without any filter!! I need to see this, please whoever is going to attend the NY event on Saturday make video recordings, it seems she's reherasing Dark Ballet, Crazy and Like a Prayer with powerful vocalists and her voice sounds perfect: it's gonna be amazing!!

Even if a live stream could be a good promo move imo (let me hope!)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic