Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

14 hours ago, devilpray said:

I feel someone's going to kill me for saying this but... I feel like the gospel solo on Like a Prayer here may be my favorite ever?? Who's the singer?!

I also like it very much, too bad that her voice was autotuned as well.

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Frozen is good. I remember it sounding better in person ?

Her voice is too dry and guitar is too high. They should have added more reverb.

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

I dont understand why they kept her talking at the beginning of Extreme Occident… so random like wtf

Yeah wtf LOL

But I love the birds sound in Killers

18 minutes ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

That's what I was thinking, really confusing when her website says "8th october" but no time

I just got a message from Paramount+ Denmark saying that Madame X won’t be released in Denmark today (due to licensing rules), but instead it will be released tomorrow ?

According to MadonnaUnderground

There are currently no plans for Warner Records to release a physical edition of MADAME X Music From The Theater Xperience, which is now available digitally.

Fingers crossed that those plans might change in the near future. After all Dua Lipa’s Club Future Nostalgia wasn’t planned for a physical release either, and that did happen eventually.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

There are currently no plans for Warner Records to release a physical edition of MADAME X Music From The Theater Xperience, which is now available digitally.

Fingers crossed that those plans might change in the near future. After all Dua Lipa’s Club Future Nostalgia wasn’t planned for a physical release either, and that did happen eventually.

That matches what I've heard from Warner today too

This is okay. Average. About what I expected after watching MDNA. I mostly blame the rapid fire editing (shots again changing every second or two, sometimes out of chronology) and Madame X not being that good of an album. The production on that album just didn't excite me, overall. But this movie presents those songs well enough.

Seeing Vogue, Human Nature and Like a Prayer live doesn't do much for me at this point, after so many tours. 

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

I Rise. The speech is good but sounds weird with the audio playing then everything is silent for the typing. Also thank god they removed  Emma. She hates M?

Yes I agree Batuka sounds amazing but Killers is missing something. Maybe if it was complete. And that weird bird whistle at 3:40.ike wtf is that

I’m trying to listen to this again but I don’t get what’s going on with this album on Spotify. Yesterday during the day it was appearing but all songs were unavailable to play and then it disappeared completely. After the tonight show interview it was finally available. And this morning is back to being unavailable 

Ok I just listened to the album. It's a huge improvement taking in consideration MDNA and Rebel Heart audio mixing. From track 1 to 7 is cute, but everything is way more interesting from there!
Some songs transitions are very questionable. And the speeches... what the hell! That's very terrible and unforgivable editing. :Madonna034:
It could be done better, but at least it sounds good overal. Now I have to watch the show! 

PS. she needs to stop singing Human Nature, Vogue and LAP for at least one tour. Honey give them a rest!

Can we stop with the "never" about the bluray? It's probably coming. Nunoxico liked my post asking about the bluray on isntagram (and others about it) and he said Crave and Sodade are going to be extra. We waited almost a year for the RH dvd, and at the time too people were saying it wasn't going to be released.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Infinite disco Kylie PPV was just for then too but its coming out. It will eventually. 

I've finished to listen the album. The sound is gorgeous. I was listening with my headphones and it was very similar to my recording of the show (with a better quality of course). I don't have the impression that it was so retouched. 

Some negatives points : the cuts (the worst is during god control because you really notice the cut, which is less apparent with the other songs) ; the transitions ; and some of her speeches are taken from differents shows and it's too much noticable

@Shofulthe birds were already presents during the show ?

2 hours ago, NannaGreising said:

I just got a message from Paramount+ Denmark saying that Madame X won’t be released in Denmark today (due to licensing rules), but instead it will be released tomorrow ?

same in Norway & Sweden as well so I downloaded the .torrent file instead- also; no link or even mention of it on Paramount +?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic