Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Finished watching the entire show and it is simply breathtaking.  Could be my favorite recording of any of Madonna's tours.   I am so upset that I missed the show but she cancelled the entire series in Boston, my usual place to see her, and the smaller venues made getting tix for an alternate show way too expensive.  Smaller shows means more resales.  It was very hard to miss seeing her but the video is outstanding.

4 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Finished watching the entire show and it is simply breathtaking.  Could be my favorite recording of any of Madonna's tours.   I am so upset that I missed the show but she cancelled the entire series in Boston, my usual place to see her, and the smaller venues made getting tix for an alternate show way too expensive.  Smaller shows means more resales.  It was very hard to miss seeing her but the video is outstanding.

I'm happy you finally saw the show ?

9 hours ago, New_Boy said:

You should honestly be banned for this. No one's opinion is THIS important, and you could've just edited a single post.

She said: "You are always breaking the rules and changing your look. Without rules there is no order, and we need order.... "

I said: "But if you didn't break the rules you wouldn't be where you are today"

She said: "I'm going to call you Madame X"

And I said: "Thank you" 

200.gif

1 minute ago, slutpride said:

I don't think @Shofulshould be banned or warned for basically "live-tweeting" the concert.

But I do think he deserves to be punished and I am willing to give him a rough spanking for it.

I am in charge of all of @Shoful’s punishments. I am his master.

17 minutes ago, Shoful said:

She said: "You are always breaking the rules and changing your look. Without rules there is no order, and we need order.... "

I said: "But if you didn't break the rules you wouldn't be where you are today"

She said: "I'm going to call you Madame X"

And I said: "Thank you" 

200.gif

YEAHHHH TEACH HIM WHO RULES!!!! :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :fingerclick:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic