Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

13 hours ago, adirondak said:

I was really upset about that. I have a fantastic sound setup and I thought something was wrong with my receiver at first, but nope, no surround. 

If you stream it using the channel subscription on Amazon prime it will give you 5.1. But somehow if I do it on directly paramount it doesn’t. This is weird. 

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Isn’t her “Drowned World Face” the same face she has until Confessions? I loved how she looked in the 2000s till Hard Candy. It was real beauty not this fake nonsense. I hate plastic surgery on like every celebrity. It always looks worse than their natural face 

I would say she had something done after drowned world tour and then had something done before hard candy ..a threaded face lift i think 

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Isn’t her “Drowned World Face” the same face she has until Confessions? I loved how she looked in the 2000s till Hard Candy. It was real beauty not this fake nonsense. I hate plastic surgery on like every celebrity. It always looks worse than their natural face 

Oh no. She started with botox around 2002. Before Confessions she clearly had a small facelift as well. She looked much better in 2006 than in 2001. 

EZmLS4YXsAAcfC7.jpg

5.-mdna-700_0.jpg5_.-mdna-700_0_0.jpg

You'd never say she was 5 years older on this 2nd picture. 

It was all very tastefully done though. 

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Oh no. She started with botox around 2002. Before Confessions she clearly had a small facelift as well. She looked much better in 2006 than in 2001. 

EZmLS4YXsAAcfC7.jpg

5.-mdna-700_0.jpg5_.-mdna-700_0_0.jpg

You'd never say she was 5 years older on this 2nd picture. 

It was all very tastefully done though. 

Very subtle. I think she looks pretty much the same. That clown makeup in DWT tho is her undoing :Madonna006:

48 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Something happened post AL release and pre RIT opening night. A lift, a pull, an injection…, something. The face was rounder. Softer. Fuller. She looked beautiful.

image.jpeg.5428facd078c12af773a6fa6b5aef201.jpeg

I know she's been singing Human Nature for ages now but this version is so good, it gets better with every listen!
I also love the typewriter part in I Don't Search I Find.

tia-kofi-drag-race-uk.gif 
All the fado section is beautiful. Frozen rendition is perfect. Future is amazing, loved the new verse.

It's a shame the live album was chopped and edited a little bit messy. The audio treatment for this tour was great!

9 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

Her instagram photos photoshopped too much. Like a cartoon character ??‍♂️

guy oseary " madonna fans and your haters are not liking the filters you use on your instagram photos "

MADONNA " OK i will use them more "

7 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well at her age and I think it’s either a double chin or a turkey neck. 
I mean let’s be honest, she’s not Jane Fonda or Tina Turner. She always looked 10-15 years older than her age.

please no turkey neck its the last thing we want lol wonder if she is on steroids for her hip replacement and this is the reason for weight gain - googles hip replacement therapy 

15 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Her IG profile is a joke. A fantasyBlack Magic Fire GIF by Little Mix

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion ,you dont really think she uses filters because she believes she looks like this do you lol ..the filters are prob now the new grills ..she will continue to use them to trigger people - she is not here to be popular she is here to be FREE and havent celebs etc been editing photos since the dawn of time ...album covers , photo shoots ..i really do not see the difference 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Definitely :lol:

actually what is your problem about her or anybody touching up a photo of her ? why is it fantasy ? are her album covers fantasy , photo shoots , i could go on ...its just part of show business 

17 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

that is just touching up a photo from a tv show ..i dont see the problem ..what is the problem ? she did look like this ..ill wait until you post one where its the most unflattering angle you can find in response lol 

She didn’t look anything like this on the show. She looks nothing like that in real life. That account does such a horrible job at airbrushing Madonna into a mannequin. It’s far from realistic. Worst of all, it’s become a case of revisionist history. Madonna has reposted these awful creations, erasing the originals and leading everyone else think they are real.

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

She didn’t look anything like this on the show. She looks nothing like that in real life. That account does such a horrible job at airbrushing Madonna into a mannequin. It’s far from realistic. Worst of all, it’s become a case of revisionist history. Madonna has reposted these awful creations, erasing the originals and leading everyone else think they are real.

she did look like that on the show , she was obviously just not as flawless but she did look like that lol - i don't see what the problem is if people think they are real ??? please explain ..its clear they heavily edited to be flawless but are not album covers etc etc 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic