Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

I would say she had something done after drowned world tour and then had something done before hard candy ..a threaded face lift i think 

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Oh no. She started with botox around 2002. Before Confessions she clearly had a small facelift as well. She looked much better in 2006 than in 2001. 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Something happened post AL release and pre RIT opening night. A lift, a pull, an injection…, something. The face was rounder. Softer. Fuller. She looked beautiful.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well at her age and I think it’s either a double chin or a turkey neck. 
I mean let’s be honest, she’s not Jane Fonda or Tina Turner. She always looked 10-15 years older than her age.

Some of you may have seen this already, but this is an interesting "expert" video on everything she's likely had done 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orqt61nCQCU

Edited by acolyte (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

No, she did not.

yes she did in that shot ..its just been touched up ..obviously in other angles she looked like she had gained weight but over all she looked like that photo just not as flawless - is it any wonder she has work done giving how many judge her , i cant imagine the shit she would get if she was wrinkly etc etc 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

yes she did in that shot ..its just been touched up ..obviously in other angles she looked like she had gained weight but over all she looked like that photo just not as flawless - is it any wonder she has work done giving how many judge her , i cant imagine the shit she would get if she was wrinkly etc etc 

Why do you keep tip toeing around the subject? She did not look airbrushed and fake like that on the show. She never looks like this in real life. Those photos, that account, is horrible and NOT realistic.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Why do you keep tip toeing around the subject? She did not look airbrushed and fake like that on the show. She never looks like this in real life. Those photos, that account, is horrible and NOT realistic.

i am saying she did not look airbrushed i am saying the base of the photo was actually what she looked like..its just been touched up like a album cover would be touched up or a photoshoot but not very professional - i dont get the issue with touching up photos ..i mean wasnt it not long ago people moaned she was taking terrible selfies lol .she cant win 

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Dont follow it then ..if a fan wants to retouch up photos of madonna let them its better than the idiot on this page who uses a still from a video where madonna looks terrible isnt it ..i mean the person who runs that account is obviously a massive fan of madonna or do we prefer it when people post unflattering photos of madonnas hands , body or face ..i swear to god 

6 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

Dont follow it then ..if a fan wants to retouch up photos of madonna let them its better than the idiot on this page who uses a still from a video where madonna looks terrible isnt it ..i mean the person who runs that account is obviously a massive fan of madonna or do we prefer it when people post unflattering photos of madonnas hands , body or face ..i swear to god 

image.thumb.jpeg.c25f33617672350f29ffbca73269e4d7.jpeg

13 minutes ago, deathproof said:

your picture , would you use one that you think is a good photo or one where you think you look not as good etc ? 

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c25f33617672350f29ffbca73269e4d7.jpeg

she was poorly here she has just had a divorce and its just a terrible photo possibly edited one that her haters own so thanks for sharing it (nice), we all have terrible photos dont we ..imagine how many we would have if we had people taking photos of us all the time 

lol ..i swear she is doing it on purpose ..why does it get to you so much ?  its really triggering her haters tbh who follow her every move so its all good with me ..she can continue and while she is at it make another funny "i dont give a fuck "video :) 

8 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

your picture , would you use one that you think is a good photo or one where you think you look not as good etc ? 

I don’t airbrush my photos

7 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

she was poorly here she has just had a divorce and its just a terrible photo possibly edited one that her haters own so thanks for sharing it (nice), we all have terrible photos dont we ..imagine how many we would have if we had people taking photos of us all the time 

This was July 2008. M and Guy attended the Rocknrolla premiere in England in September 2008. The divorce was announced October 2008.

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I don’t airbrush my photos

This was July 2008. M and Guy attended the Rocknrolla premiere in England in September 2008. The divorce was announced October 2008.

shallow ...that is what you are  - i dont even know why im having this conversation with you anyway im done ..go bully somebody else over what they look like giving you are soooooo perfect - i swear to god did i stumble into a madonna hating forum or a gaga fan forum or is this actually a madonna fan forum ?its bad enough reading the shit on her social media from stalking haters then have to come to a actual fan forum and be subjected to the fucking same ..im out ..bye 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic