Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Why are people here always so angry. 

because its full of negativity and perhaps one or two true haters who milk the negativity and start the fires - why cant people just let people enjoy things ..its always the same ones who are negative like they dont like people to be happy ..

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

can yall stop being gross? let's not discuss how a woman looks, especially not in here since it has nothing to do with what we're discussing. it's her body and she gets to do whatever the fuck she wants with it and doesn't owe anyone here or wherever an explination. go back to 1895 or the caves you're from, bye!

oh and also the double chin thing is borderline fat phobic so stfu!

7 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

She's pushing our buttons, and she knows it. I'd much rather have her troll us with glamorous pics in which she looks like Lola's younger sister, than those grills:Madonna009:

dont mention the grills she will stop wearing them if we do not mention them ...it sends some people into a frenzy on her social media pages - of course they claim to be fans or used to be fans..one even said " i cant wait till she finishes this tour " its been over for two years shows how much of a fan they are lol ..mostly women sadly round her age group - i read one comment say on madonnas facebook page "im sick of this woman all over my facebook page " ..i had to remind her that at some point she followed her lol - madonna certainly has not lost the ability to rattle peoples cages that is for sure 

1 minute ago, milotjuh said:

Those are great; they sound like the center channel from the audio mix, perhaps with the instrumental toned down somewhat (I noticed the music was still quite loud behind her vocals when I was playing around with it myself).

Yeab exacly its not mic feed actually. 

1 minute ago, lucasciccone said:

Literally any thread on this forum: *exists*
You all: the fake ass, the surgery, the filters, she's lost, etc etc

mad-angry.gif  

Those people should get a secret diary so they can express their feelings a bit better than doing it online tbh 

"dear diary, today Madonna made me really angry, she is retouching her photos, I don't like her butt it makes me sad, hope she stops or I will cry, with love xoxo" 

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Those people should get a secret diary so they can express their feelings a bit better than doing it online tbh 

"dear diary, today Madonna made me really angry, she is retouching her photos, I don't like her butt it makes me sad, hope she stops or I will cry, with love xoxo" 

the alcoholic or stoner rumours make me laugh - she prob does have the odd drink now and then i do not think she is knocking back bottles of gin on  a daily basis and she certainly does not smoke weed - she once said she didn't like how it made her feel and i believe her this is not to say she does not get stoned by passive weed smoking in studios with mike dean- I think the entire interview she did recently was staged you could tell she was getting ready to get on the table etc etc- she did not want to talk she just wanted to do naughty things that would get tongues wagging good or bad it does not matter to her anymore - i dont think it ever did - it would be interesting to see what she is like at home i bet she just reads books and writes ..the only thing i worry about her is that she reads social media comments because that is not good for anybody who receives that much hate - i hope she doesnt 

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Btw I can't believe the MX ended AFTER 2,5 YEARS, it's insane! In my mind, I'm still scared I might wake up to a new video of her in the editing studio spamming filters :drama:

Honestly now we got 2 magazine covers next. I got a feeling one of them is still to celebrate Madame X tour release and the other one about other stuff like the Warner Deal, biopic, etc.

I also think now that the show is out we're getting the first announcement next month about the first album they will re-release in early 2022. But it's just me. I know nothing lol.

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Btw I can't believe the MX ended AFTER 2,5 YEARS, it's insane! In my mind, I'm still scared I might wake up to a new video of her in the editing studio spamming filters :drama:

Yes, them were dark times not too long ago, when it looked like it was just Madame X wreaking havoc with Final Cut Pro. Thankfully, it all worked out in the end :Madonna023::heart:

Just now, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Honestly now we got 2 magazine covers next. I got a feeling one of them is still to celebrate Madame X tour release and the other one about other stuff like the Warner Deal, biopic, etc.

I also think now that the show is out we're getting the first announcement next month about the first album they will re-release in early 2022. But it's just me. I know nothing lol.

Idk, I honestly don't think there will be still a mention of MX in the interviews (maybe in the RS one, to promote the tour and nothing more as it's less than a week after the release). I think the next interviews will be about the 40th anniversary plan and the movie too, hopefully, but for how much I love MX, I hope it's the end ^^'

18 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

the alcoholic or stoner rumours make me laugh - she prob does have the odd drink now and then i do not think she is knocking back bottles of gin on  a daily basis and she certainly does not smoke weed - she once said she didn't like how it made her feel and i believe her this is not to say she does not get stoned by passive weed smoking in studios with mike dean- I think the entire interview she did recently was staged you could tell she was getting ready to get on the table etc etc- she did not want to talk she just wanted to do naughty things that would get tongues wagging good or bad it does not matter to her anymore - i dont think it ever did - it would be interesting to see what she is like at home i bet she just reads books and writes ..the only thing i worry about her is that she reads social media comments because that is not good for anybody who receives that much hate - i hope she doesnt 

"Fans" assuming she suffers from something as terrible as alcoholism or even body dysmorphia just because of her silly attitude makes me want to vomit... To be worried about someone is understandable, i do that too for her and not only, but to say things like this just so you can prove "Madonna is just not the same and is declining" is gross Imo. Some people should just stfu lol. 

On 10/10/2021 at 1:01 PM, wtg1987 said:

Finally watched this in all its 65” tv and 5.1 audio glory ( was also surprised my copy had full song subtitles too which I don’t think she has included on most concert releases ? ) 

I thought the audio mix was much better than rebel heart tour - her vocals were more centre speaker fixed and there wasn’t too much over processed audience noise 

I thought it was photographed beautifully but the editing did let down some of the fast paced songs but I didn’t find it as distracting as the last tour

I think everyone’s enjoyment really depends on how much you like the Madame x album as this is not a greatest hits experience- I thought the rescue me and Malik typewriter scenes were terrible sorry - I love rescue me so much and for it to be reduced to dancers exhaling like they were going to be sick was an insult to the song( I also didn’t like crazy or thre fado song )

apart from that I really enjoyed it - obviously this is never going to have the same impact as past stadium tours and the choreography was a bit flat and uninspired but i don’t think this is that kind of show ( she’s certainly slowed down since the last tour)

I loved future , frozen , I rise , don’t search , come alive and wow how cool was human nature ( loved the upside down editing )

will definitely watch it again though ?

Could you share or rip the subtitles please?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic