Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 10/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh NOW can we move on from this tedious era? Madame X tour was the worst. Madonna get it together and put out dance music that we can all enjoy. I don't need the meaning of life from you nor do I need a report on the state of the world today, You are preaching to the choir. Your following GETS IT ALREADY and the general public doesn't care about your POV. Now Let's dance. Thank you.

That’s what the abundance of remixes are made for. 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, PlayPause said:

Boomer fandom.

You obviously have no idea.  Being a fan and actually being ALIVE for the release of LAP, Vogue, JML video and the SEX book at age 15 was completely unlike the fandom of people who only became fans in the last 10-20 years.  I wouldn't trade those experiences for ANYTHING.

56 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

You obviously have no idea.  Being a fan and actually being ALIVE for the release of LAP, Vogue, JML video and the SEX book at age 15 was completely unlike the fandom of people who only became fans in the last 10-20 years.  I wouldn't trade those experiences for ANYTHING.

Those were amazing times and it took the boomers to get her to where she is now. 

52 minutes ago, dontmindus said:

It is beautiful <3

The final result is too different from what you saw earlier?

• If i remember correctly, the shots are generally the same. It does feels speeded up in some parts.
  • The color grading is entirely different now, because it's not done that early, so that was messy between shots.
  • The first part of God Control, under the screen, was changed and now is completely from the reshoots.
  • Frozen and Future were changed and are very improved with the reshoots.
  • Sodade and Crave were included before (featuring the Swae Lee visit for Crave).
  • No song was trimmed in the middle, all were complete.
  • No backstage and intermissions were present. It was just the complete show from begining to end.

Love :heart::kiss:

Can we just have a moment to clarify that the first set of Madonna fans were Gen X ers not the Boomers. That was my parents and they really didn’t care. Madonna was hitting the 10-15 yr olds 1985. 

Gen X is a Madonna fan, a Whitney stan, a listener of Michael Jackson, they are a follower of Prince, (of Prince) 

20 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Can we just have a moment to clarify that the first set of Madonna fans were Gen X ers not the Boomers. That was my parents and they really didn’t care. Madonna was hitting the 10-15 yr olds 1985. 

Gen X is a Madonna fan, a Whitney stan, a listener of Michael Jackson, they are a follower of Prince, (of Prince) 

True, but these days the term boomer is regularly used as an umbrella term for those who are deemed "out of touch." It's not uncommon for Gen-Z to even refer to millennials as boomers, ..or so my geriatric eyes have observed on the tictoc:Madonna034:

sorry if this has been mentioned already (but um this thread is 300 pages lol) Why is the audio so different in the spoken parts?? Sometimes it sounds like soundboard & then it cuts to what sounds like an audience recording with an echo. Why didnt they just regulate it all to sound the same? sounds odd to me.

1 hour ago, wonderboy said:

sorry if this has been mentioned already (but um this thread is 300 pages lol) Why is the audio so different in the spoken parts?? Sometimes it sounds like soundboard & then it cuts to what sounds like an audience recording with an echo. Why didnt they just regulate it all to sound the same? sounds odd to me.

my guess is that they mashed speeches from different nights together, same thing with the footage, in the speech parts sometimes there's vertical scenes, probably recorded on Ricardo's phone.

Just now, vitoralmeiida said:

my guess is that they mashed speeches from different nights together, same thing with the footage, in the speech parts sometimes there's vertical scenes, probably recorded on Ricardo's phone.

makes it seem in-cohesive to me. Wish they woulda went with one or the other. especially considering she could have just done a voice over in the studio to match it all up. Madame X is lazy. :lol:

11 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:
  • If i remember correctly, the shots are generally the same. It does feels speeded up in some parts.
  • The color grading is entirely different now, because it's not done that early, so that was messy between shots.
  • The first part of God Control, under the screen, was changed and now is completely from the reshoots.
  • Frozen and Future were changed and are very improved with the reshoots.
  • Sodade and Crave were included before (featuring the Swae Lee visit for Crave).
  • No song was trimmed in the middle, all were complete.
  • No backstage and intermissions were present. It was just the complete show from begining to end.

Love :heart::kiss:

Thank you so much for the info :Madonna010:

I totally believe they gonna release in DVD/Bluray (my dream would be a 4k release, but that's unlikely), they might include Crave and Sodade... I remember Give It 2 Me being trimmed when S&S was on TV and later available in full for the DVD.

1 hour ago, wonderboy said:

Some parts of the audio are from the microphone of the camera. It's strange why she choose that audio instead of the soundboard, wich is recorded for each show for storage purposes.

Those parts were recorded with the in-hand semiprofessional camera, not the cinema ones.

1 minute ago, dontmindus said:

Thank you so much for the info :Madonna010:

I totally believe they gonna release in DVD/Bluray (my dream would be a 4k release, but that's unlikely), they might include Crave and Sodade... I remember Give It 2 Me being trimmed when S&S was on TV and later available in full for the DVD.

You're welcome dear :kiss:

I would have cut the BORING polaroid and Chapelle parts, instead of beautiful songs.

15 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Same same, I feel you :heart:

I will never understand why they thought it was a good idea to put phone (or whatever device) footage in the speeches. The jumps in the audio, the terrible quality of the footage in the video...

unprofessional-too.gif 

Couldn't they just stick to what she said in the nights the concert was filmed? :Madonna032:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic