Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

Please name some of what you consider artist

someone not kylie lol .that is the best way to describe it - a artist who experiments musically who goes outside of their comfort zone , a artist who does not just make music to keep a certain fanbase happy - artists are here to disturb the peace and by god kylie does not do that , she has no balls - i can totally get why she is very popular with the gays though she does everything they want not what she wants :)shes made some great pop songs though well i mean others have made for her , she has sang great pop songs i give her that ..lets not forget who launched her music career - waterman who managed to make even sonia big at the time lol  - i dont feel kylie has ever taken any risks musically and now well she is just making music to keep the old gays happy lol ..its pathetic 

12 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

except its not a madonna quote is it so it shows how much you know , she is a pop star 

I am not interested in being the fan of the year. I know it's James Baldwin's

And by the way what age you consider gays to be old when you say " to keep the old gays happy lol" just curious

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I am not interested in being the fan of the year. I know it's James Baldwin's

And by the way what age you consider gays to be old when you say " to keep the old gays happy lol" just curious

Thanks.

all i'm saying is that i would not consider her a artist and im allowed that opinion ..no hate for her though...i just find the whole Christmas albums and disco farts she keeps shoving out a bit tedious - the golden era it felt like she just wasn't in to it like - it feels like she does what her record company want her to do and she has no say - its like she has no artistic freedom - i like her as a popstar though she has had some great pop songs and she is a good showgirl ..her albums are pretty forgettable too ..

3 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Thank goodness for us old gays then. 

sadly a lot of these gays are vile and rancid but thats just the way it is , turning on madonna because she wont do what they want in terms of her art but like she said on her show she is not here to be popular she is here to be free 

1 minute ago, judas2015 said:

Can’t wait for Madame X extra Q&A video on Paramount+ ❤️

I guess this is why she rang britney and britney declined i bet , never mind im guessing she is not in the best of places right now to be doing things like that , its mad to think madonna rings britney lol 

I agree with the people who say the likes of Britney, Kylie, Rihanna etc aren't on the same level as other artists. I always say I consider them entertainers (and I love them btw), but to me an artist is someone who expresses themselves through music, or words or other types of media. If you don't write your own songs (pretty much ever) and don't make your own choices about sound and visuals then you're just presenting other people's art. But it's fine, they are talented entertainers. I mean, Cher and Celine don't make their own art either and they're still very enjoyable and loved. 

42 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I agree with the people who say the likes of Britney, Kylie, Rihanna etc aren't on the same level as other artists. I always say I consider them entertainers (and I love them btw), but to me an artist is someone who expresses themselves through music, or words or other types of media. If you don't write your own songs (pretty much ever) and don't make your own choices about sound and visuals then you're just presenting other people's art. But it's fine, they are talented entertainers. I mean, Cher and Celine don't make their own art either and they're still very enjoyable and loved. 

elvis and tina turner didnt either

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

And that's a fact. I love her too. And that u look hot in ur avatar pic is a fact too hahahaha :-P

i dont know i just dont feel popping songs out 24/7 about dancing is ART , I always feel like she never has anything to say interesting ..she is a good POPSTAR though 

I loved it much more than the last two concert films. RE: the editing, it was easier to watch than I expected it to be, the cuts are quick yes but it feels a whole lot less cartoon-ish. And the sound I didn't mind at all - it's a concert film, it should be uneven.

There was one hilarious moment where she calls out Mercy James and the speed is at 2x, for whatever reason. :lol:

55 minutes ago, vespertine said:

I loved it much more than the last two concert films. RE: the editing, it was easier to watch than I expected it to be, the cuts are quick yes but it feels a whole lot less cartoon-ish. And the sound I didn't mind at all - it's a concert film, it should be uneven.

There was one hilarious moment where she calls out Mercy James and the speed is at 2x, for whatever reason. :lol:

Love that moment too, such a "mom" moment. "MERCY JAMES!"

On 10/28/2021 at 9:11 PM, hankypanky2021 said:

I guess this is why she rang britney and britney declined i bet , never mind im guessing she is not in the best of places right now to be doing things like that , its mad to think madonna rings britney lol 

No one can actually ring Britney lol. Multiple stars have pointed out they can't get in contact with her. No way Madonna is actually in contact with her right now. If so, it's through official management channels, and if so, it's already been debunked that they get those messages to her. Madonna has no idea what's really going on with Britney, just like the rest of us. 

On 10/29/2021 at 2:11 AM, hankypanky2021 said:

I doubt Britney is set up on her own on zoom or confident to do sonething spur of the moment. Can you remember a few weeks ago when her boyf put her on in the background live on insta and she freaked out?! 'Is this live' omg she didnt want it on she didnt like it, & sounded like she ran out the room. If M wanted a question from her for the Q&A she shouldve/wouldve asked her a week or so before and im SURE Brit wouldve said yes.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic