Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

20 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

No one can actually ring Britney lol. Multiple stars have pointed out they can't get in contact with her. No way Madonna is actually in contact with her right now. If so, it's through official management channels, and if so, it's already been debunked that they get those messages to her. Madonna has no idea what's really going on with Britney, just like the rest of us. 

are you saying she lied when she said she had just spoke to her ? lol

2 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

are you saying she lied when she said she had just spoke to her ? lol

That's exactly what I'm saying. She may have messaged her on Insta, but there have been many, many stories from celebrities about how they weren't allowed anywhere near her and, if so, had to sign strict NDAs. I don't at all believe Britney is talking to Madonna. She didn't even have access to a phone / internet until a few weeks ago (assuming she does now). 

12 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

That's exactly what I'm saying. She may have messaged her on Insta, but there have been many, many stories from celebrities about how they weren't allowed anywhere near her and, if so, had to sign strict NDAs. I don't at all believe Britney is talking to Madonna. She didn't even have access to a phone / internet until a few weeks ago (assuming she does now). 

Hmm i dont know i feel madonna is pretty close to britney in terms of advice but madonna can drop people like a brick so im not sure lol .it seemed pretty genuine and it makes sense that britney would say no 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic

One thing.. i don't know if it was discussed before.. but someone or some people stated that Ricardo Gomes told them on the MX premiere that Sodade and Crave will be released as extras (we don't know if that people talked to Ricardo really) but since on November 18 we are getting Madame Xtra maybe we are getting those performances next friday?

7 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

One thing.. i don't know if it was discussed before.. but someone or some people stated that Ricardo Gomes told them on the MX premiere that Sodade and Crave will be released as extras (we don't know if that people talked to Ricardo really) but since on November 18 we are getting Madame Xtra maybe we are getting those performances next friday?

I’m sure we will get them at some point to help promote MXT on Paramount+, but they would def have announced it to help hype up the release

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 4:24 PM, eXtremeOccident said:

What? Now thats bullshit. Dont call Madonna a liar, shes had a lot to do with getting Britney 'free' probably more than anyone so it may have been through the lawyer who M sent to save Brit on a conference call or something. Please know what youre talking about before you call someone a liar. (Im not shouting at you or anything, it comes accross like that but im typing it calmy). Paris Hilton can get through to Britney (maybe through Sam) they went out for a meal together a few months ago. Are you calling them all liars? 

Brit fell out with her housekeeper slapping her hand when they were pulling Brits phone away, the housekeeper even got Brit charged. So she DID have a phone. I guess it was allowed when supervised or tapped or used Sams.  I totally agree there was a lot of shit going on but dont call M a Liar. Never call anyone in life a liar without facts, thats one of the worst things one can do without reciepts. Madonna could call fucking Biden if she wanted to. :) 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:57 PM, scallywally said:

What? Now thats bullshit. Dont call Madonna a liar, shes had a lot to do with getting Britney 'free' probably more than anyone so it may have been through the lawyer who M sent to save Brit on a conference call or something. Please know what youre talking about before you call someone a liar. (Im not shouting at you or anything, it comes accross like that but im typing it calmy). Paris Hilton can get through to Britney (maybe through Sam) they went out for a meal together a few months ago. Are you calling them all liars? 

Brit fell out with her housekeeper slapping her hand when they were pulling Brits phone away, the housekeeper even got Brit charged. So she DID have a phone. I guess it was allowed when supervised or tapped or used Sams.  I totally agree there was a lot of shit going on but dont call M a Liar. Never call anyone in life a liar without facts, thats one of the worst things one can do without reciepts. Madonna could call fucking Biden if she wanted to. :) 

I heard it was her agent/friend Cade and her social media handler Cassie who helped get Britney the lawyer. The New Yorker posted about it but didn't name them specifically. Cade and Cassie (though she's been highly problematic) all but confirmed it. I'm sure Madonna has been in contact with Britney but I would guess prior everything she said or sent as viewed by Britney's team unfortunately. The allegations they mirrored and tapped her phones is beyond disgusting.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-britney-spears-got-free-and-what-comes-next

"According to a person closely involved with Spears’s team, its remaining members decided to unite behind Spears. “Jamie’s the only one left on team Jamie,” that person said. Spears was focused on getting a new lawyer, and the remaining team members—including an agent and an executive with the company that managed her social media—decided to help her retain new and more muscular legal representation."

Cade & Cassie???? well maybe they spoke to M but it was MADONNAS LAWYER $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Madonna even posted 'were coming to get you'

I doubt Cassie would know him or have the funds. Not arguing though. Who knows? Well find out one day. I dont really mind. Britneys happiness is whats important. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 5:35 AM, Ziggy Stardust said:

I dont think there is going to be a physical release, especially now that she is gearing up for the biopic.

I don't think being busy with the biopic would hamper any plans to release a physical version.  I'm sure the artwork is already sorted & its just a matter of sending it into production.

21 minutes ago, BringUrLUV said:

I don't think being busy with the biopic would hamper any plans to release a physical version.  I'm sure the artwork is already sorted & its just a matter of sending it into production.

you might be right, I just dont think releasing something physical is on her list of priorities right now.