• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

If I was a casual fan and purchased the official physical copy and it had Express Yourself and Papa Don't Preach in the track list I'd feel deceived LOL RIP to your emotions!

Yea they should definitely not be like actual tracks. She barely performed a minute and it was without any of the music

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

We literally won with Rebel Heart Tour by getting one of the greatest live pics as the cover.

Why are we lowering the bar now thinking we are getting an Aldo Diaz crap artwork?

Let's hope they use a beautiful live pic by Ricardo. He's done some amazing pics during the tour tbh...

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

That’s photoshopped to the high heavens too :dead:

Why can’t we just get something like:

madonna-madame-x-tour-2019-thatgrapejuic

I’ve never understood why this picture was used as the first look of the tour or why people liked it! It’s so obviously edited in the face, it’s all smooth and blurry and out of proportion and doesn’t really look like her to me...

But there were plenty of other stunning photos Ricardo took. 

43 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

I’ve never understood why this picture was used as the first look of the tour or why people liked it! It’s so obviously edited in the face, it’s all smooth and blurry and out of proportion and doesn’t really look like her to me...

Awww I think she looks so good here :cryin:

9 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Always reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction...pulp fiction 90s GIF

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Beautiful, although a little too similar to DWT cover:

s-l300.jpg

I also liked the Come alive cover that was posted a few months ago:

immagine.png.11610b8211202228a5a0a0ee9a7d70e3.png

I know and that's why i did it like this, as an homage to that beautiful DWT cover. I wanted to use just images of M herself, not the dancers, not the band, not the batukadeiras with her, just her.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I know and that's why i did it like this, as an homage to that beautiful DWT cover. I wanted to use just images of M herself, not the dancers, not the band, not the batukadeiras with her, just her.

Anyway, if only a highlights cd is made, I hope it includes Human Nature, Sodade, Frozen and Future (some are missing in your selection), which are the best songs of the tour, musically speaking.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic