Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

7 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

But won't it just collect dust on your shelf? 

You could say this about literally anything in your house.

My MXT Blu-ray will sit on a shelf relatively dust-free, looking pretty and will be used for optimized audio-visual quality when I wish to enjoy the show - not internet-dependent availability and quality. It will also save me some hard drive space... and be one less file to worry about losing in any hard drive corruption. 
So, no... it will not ‘just’ collect dust sitting on my shelf. 

Sexy Queen Of Pop GIF by Madonna

40 minutes ago, Kieran said:

You could say this about literally anything in your house.

My MXT Blu-ray will sit on a shelf relatively dust-free, looking prettyand and will be used for optimized audio-visual quality when I wish to enjoy the show - not internet-dependent availability and quality. It will also save me some hard drive space... and be one less file to worry about losing in any hard drive corruption. 
So, no... it will not ‘just’ collect dust sitting on a shelf. 

Sexy Queen Of Pop GIF by Madonna

I was joking someone said it in a previous post and nowsays they cant wait for the dvd...I want a bluray release 

2 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

For example, netflix has the streaming rights for CW shows like dinasty, crazy ex girlfriend, all DC universe, or CBS's Schitt's Creek, and they all got physical releases.

So in the end, is not like "if it's on netflix can't be released on physical", but is more like "is this going to sell if we release it on physical?"

I hope i was clear with my words, I tend to tangle a little bit :cute:

Yeah! But these are not Netflix original shows. Take for example Spongebob’s latest movie (yes, that's my reference, I’m 7 y/o ?). Netflix bought the distribution rights from Viacom and made it a Netflix Original. That's why you can't get a blu-ray of the movie outside some specific territories like Canada.

This is something that happens with all their “Original” productions: when they have that title, it's because they’ve been made by Netflix Studios or have their rights been bought by them.
Now, the series that you mention are a different scenario because they were created by another studio, not Netflix. They only rent the rights to distribute them for a certain time; which makes me believe that, if the MXT is coming to their platform, it would probably be a Netflix exclusive. That in the case that they paid for it to make it an Original. And, considering the recent increase of musical releases that they've been collecting, it wouldn't surprise me.

This was my first Madonna concert and I would love to have a physical copy of the blu-ray with me, but I guess we're gonna have to wait and see how this unfolds.

ps.: Don't worry man! You were crystal clear. ?

4 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

It looks like she's finishing it

Did someone heard everything she said in the video?

This is dark footage too.

_____ scare people.

Lets go lets go , wooooo

And Take 2

Welcome To my fado club plays…..

“Thank you sir”

Whooooo… Hi guys I’m just texting

I’m just being professional right now.

Ricardo?: Did you ever had any…any…

M: Fun in my life? No! Hahaha

Ricardo: In your what?

M: Fun in my life? No! Hahaha

Crazy Plays

You know sometimes you have to listen to fools and see if they have a point.

Madonna on recording: SO!

My life , my babies, my children, my ______, my flesh and blood is on the floor. It’s like, you’re killing me. You’re killing me.

Do I wanna put glass in my eyes?

Oh my goooood, what’s happening?!

Crazy Plays

Yes, add it to the quilt we’re making.

Madame X is a quilter.

Madame X does needlepoint.

Crazy Plays

Well I like it. Fuck em if they can’t take a joke.

5 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

Yeah! But these are not Netflix original shows. Take for example Spongebob’s latest movie (yes, that's my reference, I’m 7 y/o ?). Netflix bought the distribution rights from Viacom and made it a Netflix Original. That's why you can't get a blu-ray of the movie outside some specific territories like Canada.

This is something that happens with all their “Original” productions: when they have that title, it's because they’ve been made by Netflix Studios or have their rights been bought by them.
Now, the series that you mention are a different scenario because they were created by another studio, not Netflix. They only rent the rights to distribute them for a certain time; which makes me believe that, if the MXT is coming to their platform, it would probably be a Netflix exclusive. That in the case that they paid for it to make it an Original. And, considering the recent increase of musical releases that they've been collecting, it wouldn't surprise me.

This was my first Madonna concert and I would love to have a physical copy of the blu-ray with me, but I guess we're gonna have to wait and see how this unfolds.

ps.: Don't worry man! You were crystal clear. ?

Not really, some of the series I mentioned have the "netflix original" card altought they're produced by other studios, and still get DVD releases a few months after the netflix premiere. It's a little more complicated than what you said, but I don't wanna keep boring people with such especific details about licencing and distribution. In the end, the focus should be that a physical release of the Madame X tour is not discarted because of a streaming deal.

Love my dears :kiss:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
31 minutes ago, rebeljordan said:

These Instagram videos annoy me. A professional would do it in a couple of months.
We didn't ask her to do the editing. MDNA was terrible. RHT was terrible. I don't believe in this woman. I just want quality content like Taylor Swift's videography.

Welcome

:OML:

9 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I absolutely loathe the grills thing. Would it ever stop? 

I don't remember when it began, was it for Bitch I'm Madonna? 

#soon

It began as early as 2013 for the opening of Hard Candy fitness in Rome. Since then she even used it during recording sessions for Rebel Heart and Madame X  :angry:

3 minutes ago, Clark_Kent said:

It began as early as 2013 for the opening of Hard Candy fitness in Rome. Since then she even used it during recording sessions for Rebel Heart and Madame X  :angry:

If I recall correctly, the very first time was some Insta post showing them off....def 2013. She was brushing her grillz or something. Ugh.

She is the whole day laying on the couch requesting editing changes that probably are done by the twins... 

What annoys me here is her attitude, like if she is making a huge effort to edit this concert... like if she does not want to...

I miss the woman that enjoyed editing "Truth or Dare"...

57 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

She is the whole day laying on the couch requesting editing changes that probably are done by the twins... 

What annoys me here is her attitude, like if she is making a huge effort to edit this concert... like if she does not want to...

I miss the woman that enjoyed editing "Truth or Dare"...

You never saw her editign TOD, for what we know maybe she was just the same.

You all deserve Gaga that releaed ONE of her tours lol.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic