Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Agh, this is painful. I am listening right now to a bootleg vinyl copy of Paris opening night that someone recorded on their phone and the sound is NOT good, but it is all we have. I need a proper DVD, CD whatever. Was such a beautiful show and to my ears Madonna's voice was so much better than I had ever heard it (including what I am listening to on this vinyl!).

20 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Agh, this is painful. I am listening right now to a bootleg vinyl copy of Paris opening night that someone recorded on their phone and the sound is NOT good, but it is all we have. I need a proper DVD, CD whatever. Was such a beautiful show and to my ears Madonna's voice was so much better than I had ever heard it (including what I am listening to on this vinyl!).

And we don't have leaked soundboard recording :( 

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Everybody knows the damn truth, Madonna lied we’ve lost respect. 
When the film is out, we will all be dead. Get my tissues ready, the release is doomed. Everybody knows they don’t have a chance to get a decent film in a normal time. When she talks the edit, it makes me laugh. She pretends to edit, it makes me laugh. I think I understand why mental wards exist, I think I understand why we all give up. Everyday we have a kind of insta tease. Wasted time spent every single day.
She says. To wait. But my. Mind Can’t. Take Any-more. OF THIS. 

Why did I read the entire thing singing it :Madonna031: 

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Everybody knows the damn truth, Madonna lied we’ve lost respect. 
When the film is out, we will all be dead. Get my tissues ready, the release is doomed. Everybody knows they don’t have a chance to get a decent film in a normal time. When she talks the edit, it makes me laugh. She pretends to edit, it makes me laugh. I think I understand why mental wards exist, I think I understand why we all give up. Everyday we have a kind of insta tease. Wasted time spent every single day.
She says. To wait. But my. Mind Can’t. Take Any-more. OF THIS. 

LOL just wait. Think of how long it’ll take to do the biopic. A love project like that? Could take 84 years.

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLuuuL1hvKO/?igshid=1iwn1nfpul2mu
OMGGGGG IS SHE SERIOUS. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. IS SHE RESHOOTING THE SHOW

I don't think the whole thing, maybe some things that didn't show up well during the original filming. That might explain why she went back to blonde, for continuity purposes.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic