Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMIdsU2hzru/?igshid=13szn7ji5190p

People can build 20 houses in the amount of time we’ve waited:drama:

Make it darker....make it more mysterious.... Make the dancers stand out more by using different shots....do some more wide shots....I don't like that final shot at the end........... 

Oh dear, all these NEW notes and they're only on God Control. We ain't getting this fucker for another year lol

1 hour ago, felipe929 said:

From the last IG video, it seems that only some inserts were recorded. Probably some very specific close ups that needed to be reshot. She was done with shooting after two days, so it won't be so intrusive in the film cut.

Also it seems she's willing to exchange the quick cuts for some open shots of the stage.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Yes hopefully the quick cuts thing she said is what I imagine. Less darting all around and more just held camera as the dancing and song happens. 

I hope so. I was praying for her not to do fast cuts  RHT style ..... ...... we'll see. meanwhile time goes by so slowly for those who wait and another page in this thread is gone with our nerves :Madonna027:

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Make it darker....make it more mysterious.... Make the dancers stand out more by using different shots....do some more wide shots....I don't like that final shot at the end........... 

Oh dear, all these NEW notes and they're only on God Control. We ain't getting this fucker for another year lol

The best we can do is hope she's editing the scenes with new footage... at least she herself know it's taking too long

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Genuine question, on the left during that time was it just makeup or did it seem like her lips were more fuller? Like did she get em done or just paint them on larger in the top

I think she got lip injections in late 1990. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that's definitely what it looks like.

On 3/8/2021 at 6:53 AM, Andymad said:

Genuine question, on the left during that time was it just makeup or did it seem like her lips were more fuller? Like did she get em done or just paint them on larger in the top

She got lip injections around the time of Justify My Love. It was collagen but it wore off.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic