Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

It seems like they’re just going over the redone shoots. At the end of the previous video (the one before this), you could see the Lola backdrop. Maybe they’re almost done. What else was reshot? Just Future?

Yes apparently they reshot God Control, Frozen & Future, that’s it 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

@Enrico 

Lemme just get my coke out

“Coke” by Prada

“Prada” by GOD

Each pallet of licorice has just a little micro dose of hallucinogenics

I think it will help you see the show in a different way

We should watch the show on mushrooms? YEAH!

Homosexual: Wait, what about the ketamine and the coke and the meth before? And the mushrooms?

Madonna: I meeeean, I I I I …I could probably get some shrooms. I dont know about that other shit.  That’s some like… That’s some heavy shit.  I don’t have like ketamine lying around. Crystal meth… nah. It’s not my thing. Im trying hard to make my skin nice Im don’t need to fuck my shit up.

Homosexual: Oh yeah, and lose your teeth.

Madonna: *snorts* It’s not sexy.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I hope I eat… eat a piece of cake.  AHHHHHmen

Singing:

“I just look so unattractive, thank you for making me feel bad about myself again.

I can always rely on you to make me feel dumb about the way that I look.”

I could write a musical about low self esteem.

*laughs like 5 year old Rocco*

Could be a big hit, alot of people could relate to it.

A musical called “Instagram”? Hmmmmm lemme think about it.

There’s no more time for messing around.

Time to put my paratrooper boots on.

Homosexual: See you come edit with us and you get a snack.

Madonna (Pretends she did coke and has a runny nose)

Yup, a little snack at the end of every session.

Thank you so much.

There is no appropriate reaction for this  :laughing:

It's worse than I could ever imagine...

I'll give you a salary if you do it for every insane IG post!

@RUADJAI is a secret agent

@RUADJAI is my personal steographer

5471e20274697eaca33d3f11f0c77a61be6788d5

Just now, artofdarkness said:

Sorry guys but for me it doesn't seem like it's finished. She keeps talking about the edit... she even said in the video something like "it never ends"

She does realize the ending is her choice :drama:

Also she better not have cut out that fantastic open spoken part. Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for coming an welcome to the world of madame x. I so appreciate that you will not be using your phones your cameras or any recording devices throughout the show. We want you to be present and enjoy the journey with us. Let nothing stand between. Now sit back and let us enjoy the evening together. And don’t forget: None of this is real. *LOUD TYPEWRITING*

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Also she better not have cut out that fantastic open spoken part. Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for coming an welcome to the world of madame x. I so appreciate that you will not be using your phones your cameras or any recording devices throughout the show. We want you to be present and enjoy the journey with us. Let nothing stand between. Now sit back and let us enjoy the evening together. And don’t forget: None of this is real. *LOUD TYPEWRITING*

You hear this in the viewing so hopefully it isn't cut 

Does anybody here knows exactly how many time took last time between her screening at home and the release?

If I ain't wrong she posted her kids watching the show in August and in October she announced it would be broadcasted in December.

If the timing is similar, we're lucky if it's out by June. But I feel like she's also getting tired of taking too long so maybe she put this out sooner than we expect. I really wish it was released next month. But who knows

5 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Oh I won't read haha I'm avoiding each and every "spoiler" from the show for the full experience when it's out

5 hours ago, Ekans said:

So she's apparently finished?

Spoiler alert: the jokes haven't been cut. ?

Who is the guy who says "you're superfunny" and "the edit is fantastic, it went so fast"? Jamie King?

lying simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

He's a pretender, he knows just what you say

I'm not afraid to cut a hundred times
And I'll believe in all your silly lies

I know that I should take my fans' advice
'Cause if it happened once, you know it happens twice

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Who is the guy who says "you're superfunny" and "the edit is fantastic, it went so fast"? Jamie King?

lying simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

He's a pretender, he knows just what you say

I'm not afraid to cut a hundred times
And I'll believe in all your silly lies

I know that I should take my fans' advice
'Cause if it happened once, you know it happens twice

Yes that was Jamie. He's always been a "yes ma'am" type of person around her. He seems like a total ass kisser. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic