Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Just now, djnathanashby said:

I work in Marketing and realize most of you don't but......

It's no surprise that no final deal has been made regarding streaming. Unless they're producing it (they aren't), no streaming service is going to pay to license a product for which they haven't seen the final version of. She's still editing it. That doesn't mean that negotiations haven't started contingent on them approving the final product.

Thank you! :hug:

10 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I doubt she would break even after production costs added onto the editing fees. 

Regarding "breaking even" --- you have no inside information regarding how much her production costs or editing fees are. And no inside information regarding if they were already originally included in the Madame X Tour budget and probably paid in part by her touring company (with a kick-back to them upon release or sales). I imagine these recording and editing fees were originally in the Madame X Tour budget which, I assume, has been settled for a year. I work in the touring entertainment industry. This is standard practice.

It's also rich to joke about her "breaking even." She's a multi-millionare. She'll be fine.

13 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

Said by someone with no inside information regarding how much production costs or editing fees are. And no inside information regarding if they were already originally included in the Madame X Tour budget. Which I would imagine they were at least partially.

It's also rich to joke about her "breaking even." She's a multi-millionare. She'll be fine.

It's a god damn joke, stop being a Debbie downer 

Guys, If we were hopeful fucks we could interpret the line “When am I gonna see you again?” As the show is finished and she won’t have to come over anymore and wondering when they’ll see each other since the edit is over? Also makes sense as to why she’s questioning now who is gonna buy it and her title: “Can’t wait for the world to see it” 

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This morning someone commented this post saying that he was told that for S&S dvd they had to edit her arms frame by frame! He later cancelled the post.

Lmao well they should’ve done a better job or not edited at all. She looked horrible in the DVD legit the worst I’ve ever seen her and those vocals omg. The 2009 tour should’ve been released. In Fan clips she looks and sounds good

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic